Chapter 3

Xavier Pov (when at school)

I berly got school with Zoe behind me.As I walk in the school I see my best friend and beta Bryan Winter.I walk up too him and give him a bro hug "what's up man"he told me"not much" after that we left seperate ways I was going too my locker.When Zoe pushed me in my locker and started to kiss me.I then heard people walking then I got this good smell of vanilla and chocolate.My wolf started saying'Mate mate mate got to find mate' 'chill Jake let me just tell Zoe to leave and ill go up to her good your so annoying' with that i blocked him off and told Zoe "I'll meet you in class Zoe i have some business to take care off" with that I turned around to see that my mate was that fat cow Katherine.I was disgusted and anger I saw fear in her eyes I walked up to her and my wolf started to scream at me to not do it but I dont want to ruin my reputation and the packs reputation. So i said "I Xavier Rodriguez soon to be alpha of the Fire Moon Pack reject you Katherine Stephanie Winter as my mate and luna of this pack. I had a smirk after I finished because i knew that she was weak and will cry for me to take it back. But what she said made my smirk dissapear in a matter of seconds "I Katherine Stephanie Winter acept your rejection"no no she should be crying for me like the little bitch she is she killed my parents thats why everybody treats her like shit and she is weak and ugly I even feel sorry for my betas they have to be family with this thing. She then said "You think im gonna cry for you, how funny not one bit will I shed a tear just because you think im wortheless just know that your gonna regret this. With that Jenna my stongest warrior left with her. With that I went into class with my wolf yelling cuss words at me because I just lost his other love his true mate. After that school went quick and i was ready for Katherine's cooking she is good at cooking but I wont tell her that plus she is the only one that knows how to clean and cook not one of us knows how so thats why she has do it. So when I got into the oack house I didnt get a sniff of the food so I knew she was gonna get a beating today so I went to her room and saw nothing it was completely empty only for a note on the floor that said.
Dear pack
     Me and jenna are deciding to leave this pack and go make are life somewhere else away from yall. Dont look for us because yall wont be able to we will never come back and loving family I hope you root in hell with the rest of the pack. And lovely mate I hope you choose wisely on there luna dont get a whore
     Whit all hate Katherine Stephanie Winter and Jenna Johnson Garcia hope yall root in hell.
No no they ran away I lost my mate I need to find her I called for my trackers warriors and my beta. Bryan came in and he looked confused I gave him the note and he started to cry saying that he should of been a good brother and protected her from everybody but he wasnt. Then he looked at me and told me if he knew who her mate was I said it was me and he pounced on me and started punching me until they took him off of me and he left. I told my trackers to try and find her and I went into my room to find Zoe in my room I needed to do it I needed her too take off stress so that night we had a little fun.

Next chapter will be character review you might see some new ones but they will be added into the story as we go on and i might add new people as I go so the ones that will be in the next chapter might just be some of the characters. Hope yall enjoying the story.