Chapter 13

Katherine Pov

When we got to my pack grounds. My pack members where outside and they where happy. I took the new members too the backyard and brought the knife and I did the ceremony with everybody know there part of my pack. I took 250 of his pack members and he had 450 so that means he has 200 left. When that was done I told Maria to show everybody to there rooms and I see my brother sucking faces with one of my new pack members wow then I felt Jenna tense then I said "Oh hell no it cant be true you got a whore like me" yes that means Bryan is Jenna's mate and she was mad and she did the thing that made me mad because of my brothers stupidity.
"I Jenna Johnson Garcia reject you Bryan Ortega (i know him and katherine dont have the same name because they arent real siblings) as my mate and male beta of the Fire moon pack good luck you whore" she was about to cry and my demon is overprotective about her and when someone makes my jen jen sad or mad they got to deal with me. My demon came and she had all black eyes that made  Bryan  look at me with fear. "Jenna make sure nobody sees what im about to do to this shit head im gonna take him back from where I found him and im taking the female flea bag with him. I drag them both by the collar and my wings came out and we where high in the clouds in a matter of seconds. We where seconds away from there old pack and I could see rouges following me but I already knew them. There my hunting buddies yeah as wierd as it sounds I help them hunt but they make it fun. As we where there I throw them on the ground and I could see Xavier walking twords us "Take them back we dont want flea bags in my pack" then my rouge friends came out and had a smirk on I knew what they where gonna do then Xavier said the unthinkable "Please rouges dont take us take her she is more of value and has a bigger pack" I busted out laughing "Hahaha you cant make my friends turn on my you see im a nice person and these right here are like my royal guards they stay in the shadows for me and give me intell they are my little spy masters and friends and next time you do that I will take that as a threat to stare a war and I will let them be the ones to kill you or I because they kill in a flash yet I make it slow so it can be more painful".  With that I used my vampire speed and told my friends "first ones to my pack lands win" they where preety fast but not enough and I was goimg on my lowest pase yet I was beating them.

Sorry if its short and sorry if this update was took a while I just finished publishing two other books so if you want go check them out one is called 'silent assasin' and the other one is 'alphas fighter'
See yall later people byee