Chapter 7

Katherine POV

I found my cousin Javier he has silver hair like me and blue eyes but he's part vampire, demon and shapeshifter. He is leader of his vampire group and he only comes too me when he has news so I knew it was going to be serious. As he aproched me he gave me a hug and told me that a vampire rouge wanted to talk to me that they had captured. So I have to go to his territory and see what the rouge wants. I mindlinked Jenna 'Ill be right back in a while gonna check a rouge in Javiers pack your in charge until I get back' I got a simple ok back. I teleported me and Javier back too his territory and we headed for the cells and I got this good smell of forest and pine then my vampire kept on saying 'mate mate I have to see mate' 'chill Kat damn we will find him' once I cut of the link I saw this cute guy there and he said one word that made my stomach feel like I had butterflies "mate". Javier looked at me dumbfounded and he asked me " didn't you get rejected" "apperently that was my wolf mate not vampire mate but Kat is going very crazy that she is giving me a headache so what's his name" I said in a bored tone. Then he answered "My name is John beautiful mate what is yours" "you'll find out soon" with that I turned around and told Javier to let him out that he was no danger. I went to my room that I have here and texted Jenna and Maria what happens yet I knew that this was gonna go terribly wrong.  I heard a knock at my door and I went to open it too see John there and he had lipstick on his face and shirt and smelled like cheap perfume then I knew that I shouldn't get attached to him he is just a man whore. "What do you want John" "What I can't be around my mate" he said with a smirk what I said next made it fall in a matter of seconds "not if they don't want to see you" whit a blank face a walked passed him and told him to come because we where going to my territory so I said bye and hugged Javier and teleported me and John to my pack. As we got there the pack where eating dinner and when they saw me all the children ran up to me and gave me a hug there so adorable I always make time in my schedule to play with them everyday even if I'm busy. So I just went upstairs and locked my door changed into my pjs and closed my eyes letting the darkness consume me.

Hope you guys are liking the story I'll try and update as much as I can love you all bye Peep's