Chapter 12

Katherine pov

They went up to the old beta's and my parents back handed them and they fell to the ground. They got up and my parents walked back to my side and I noticed that they both had a gun with one bullet each. I was too late to warn my parents and I see them hit the ground. Something inside of me feels like its been unlished broken free. And my godess form comes out with black angel wings black fire surrounding them, long fangs, claws, my eyes turn rainbow that should only be on my wolf, I was really mad and they looked at me with fear. I mad a shield around us so I could finish them myself. I went up to them and cut them with my claw in the face and they where screaming in pain. I used my powers and made them feel pain. They tryed to attack me but I was too fast I pulled out a gun that I always have that has silver, wolfs bane and poison. I shot both of them in the stomach. Got them from the necks and looked them in the eye and I was burning them. Then I opened a portal from hell and commanded one of my demons to chain them up and leave them down there till they die. I went to my parents and healed there wounds and they woke up coughing "Thank god" I said relieved. Zoe and Bryan looked like they wanted to kill me and I saw fear in everybody's eyes caus this was a new form that I apparently have. "If any of y'all mess with us you will turn up like your old beta's and the council cant do shit about it because they know I dont fucking mess around and if they or you want a war then y'all will get one but y'all won't make it out alive" I said in a voice that didn't sound like mine. "C'mon my pack will not stay in this shitty place we should let yall die here".I said but then Xavier had to speak " Give us mercy you bitch we are trying to be nice cause you know that we could take your pack we are stronger and if its a war you want you will get one" with that I summonde the council. "Hey council there's gonna be a war against Fire moon pack and Dark moon pack can you tell my allies and the you know the other ones"I said in a deadly tone whe looking at Xavier " Maria and Jenna take the kids back home and stay there in the shield it will let you in but nobody else and take mom and dad with you" then the council said "All other allies said that if a war breaks they will be on your side my queen and for you Alpha Xavier they all denied help from you since they all have respect for the next moongodess and the next queen of death" all the pack gasps and I tell the warriors to go back on the cars and go while I have alittle fun. I looked at them and smirked the council looked at them with pitty and left I was still in my godess transformation and they where scared shit less. "I only give mercy to the ones who need it so little kids come here if you wanna come with me. Alittle girl came up to me and was smiling "can you take me with you the luna is a big bitch that is mean to kids" "of course I would take you I have more kids to play with at my pack and rouges and hunters are my friends so they dont attack us". More kids started coming now and they where all so adorable. Then mothers came up to me and asked if they could come since they where abused too and I said yes but to only the ones that needed it. So I got all the ones who want a better life and they where mostly woman and kids. Then Xavier said " bitch you can't take my pack they belong here not with you so they could be worthless like you" that got me mad "look who's talking you dont even have a wolf yet your alpha nice covering up your scent so they don't find out and avoiding every thing but you see its very noticeable. And Johnny all supernatural creatures are my allies so dont try to go to there packs because they won't disobey me and you'll be dead in a matter of seconds now one last person Bryan I'm willing to forgive you if you want to come and live with me" his face lit up and he came and hugged me "I will love to go with you lil sis" he looked at discuss at Zoe and Xavier and I teleported all of us out of there and too my pack.