60 *

⚠️ [warning: might contain some scenes that are not suitable for young audiences. read at your own risk. ;)]

*

I looked at myself in the mirror.

A girl with her hair tied into a loose bun looks back at me with her doll eyes, her cheeks flushing bright pink. She's wearing nothing but a plain white t-shirt that seems to be too thin, making her black lacy bralette show through the shirt a bit. It goes just exactly right down to her thighs.

Stupid Eunji.

Why didn't I think of bringing any bathing suit or any garments that's ideal to get wet?

Well, duh. You didn't know he was planning something like this.

But at least I had a reason to wear something of Yoongi's. His smell of soap and cologne lingered to the fabric that made me sniff it more as I close my eyes.

I took a deep breath as I opened my eyes. This is the first time that he's going to see me with this amount of clothing. I mean he didn't give me shorts with the shirt so... he's expecting  me to only wear this, right?

Ugh, whatever. Just get out there and maybe if I dip right away before he could look, he wouldn't have a chance to see me.

I walked out of the changing room, the tall glass door squeaking as I opened it. I walked slowly, tip toeing with every step as I see the bath tub. It was made of marble tiles, as well as the walls that looked so stylish and vogue.

What's weird is that no one else is using the bath tub. There is not a single person walking around as well, or even having their feet dipped into the warm water. Except for one who had his back facing me, and just by seeing his back, I knew exactly who it was.

I tried my best not to make a sound as I approach him, but as I was about two feet away from the actual tub, he tilts his head to his side and looks up at me. He was silent as our eyes met, and I was frozen that even though my foot is off the ground, I couldn't move it back down.

"H-hi." I say, slowly making my way into the hot tub with him. His hair was already wet, although it is starting to dry off. He had his hands laying flat to his sides.

"Hey." He says, looking away from me. "You look like a marshmallow."

The first thing he says is that I look like a marshmallow? I was so nervous on my way here and that's all he's going to say?!

A freaking marshmallow?

"Marshmallow?" I ask as I stepped into the hot tub, dipping my feet first. It almost felt too hot for me to full submerge my whole legs, but after a couple of seconds, it started to feel great.

"Yeah." He says flatly as he look back at me. "The t-shirt made you look like a marshmallow."

"Are you implying that I look stubby?" I ask, irritated by him. I manage to dip into the water up to my hips.

"No, you look cute and squishy." He gives off a faint laugh. "Like a marshmallow."

I rolled my eyes away from him, feeling my cheeks feel as hot as the water. I smiled to myself.

He thinks I look cute.

"Seriously, just dip your head in already." He comments as he see me gradually making my way down to the water. I can feel the water's heat on my stomach now, just right under my chest.