29.0

The day's finally over.

This must have to be the most boring school day i've ever had in my whole entire life. All we did was do revision, make reviewers, memorize formulas, and tests ourselves with quizzes us students made for each other.

I hated the fact that the school would always make us go through hell first before we could get to heaven. We have to get through tests first, before the Christmas day event.

And eventually, the Christmas break.

Oh goodie. For fifteen years that i've been in school, Christmas break is the best thing ever. Especially now that we are in high school. It's where the snow starts falling down, where you make snow angels at the park, drink hot chocolate with someone you love, and exchange gifts with your friends and family.

Christmas is a joyful season, it really is. But I don't know if it's going to be the same this year.

The past fifteen Christmas breaks that I had, I didn't know Yoongi the way I know now. I didn't like to be around someone. I didn't like to talk to someone everyday. I didn't want to see someone for the rest of my school day.

I didn't like someone.

Two weeks of Christmas break means two weeks of me not being able to see Yoongi.

Two weeks of no talking.

I won't be able to see his soft lips and pale fluffy cheeks that i've always wanted to poke. I won't be able to see his jet black hair, much darker than the blackhole itself. Or the way his fringe would stay to one side of his forehead when he's sweaty after playing basketball. I wouldn't be able to see him peacefully sleeping with his eyes closed like nothing could potentially go wrong.

I won't be able to see how wonderful he is for two weeks.

"You look so bummed." Yuri commented as I sighed heavily. "Are you going to night school tonight?"

"No," I shake my head. "I'm going to wait for Yoongi, we have something planned today."

Her eyes widened, gasping. "What?! You're going on a date with him?"

"No!" I quickly replied. It's good that most of the students already left the class room or else people would have heard Yuri's delusions. "It's for the talent show."

"You're both joining?" She raise an eyebrow. "Wow, is this going to be like Bonnie and Clyde?"

"God, Yuri." I rolled my eyes with a smile. "I hate you sometimes."

"So I have been forcing you to join singing or talent shows for years, and now Yoongi is the only one that can make you join." She crosses both of her arms, pouting at me. "Well then."

Yuri has been a great supporter ever since I met her. I never really tell people that I sing. Most of the time, they'll ask me to sing for them afterwards. It's awkward, it's embarrassing, it's a waste of time.

Yuri is the only person who knows I sing. She heard me singing in the locker rooms at the school gymnasium when I was taking a shower. Even my parents doesn't know about this 'talent' of mine.

"It's not like that. He's going to join, I'm not." I explained. "At least he's going to try to."

"Does he sing?" She asks, zipping up her bag. "Because if he does, you should really sing together."