12.0

"You know what, I don't want to talk about it anymore."

I sighed while pushing my tray further. It's another typical lunch time at school, and with lines like this on the cafeteria, it really is handy to have someone to talk to.

"But did they ground you?" Yuri asks, giving her tray to the lunch lady. The lunch lady puts a cup of rice on her tray with a slice of fried pork chop and a small portion on kimchi.

"No, they were just reminding me how exams are supposed to be the most important thing in our lives." I say, remembering what happened yesterday after I got home from filming with Yoongi.

"Look," Yuri whispers while she's taking her tray back. "There's the guy that made your parents scold you."

I follow where Yuri was looking and there was Yoongi together with his friends, sitting on the farthest table from us. They all have something they're munching on, but not food trays from the cafeteria. Most of them are chips and colas, while Yoongi's hand are empty.

"Hey, it's not his fault." I say, "It's our project, doing that project will help me get better grades."

Yuri stands by beside me and waits for me while my tray is getting filled with food.

"Oh my god..." Yuri whispers while looking at me in a shocked expression, her eyes widening. "Do you...?"

"What?" I ask, taking my tray back and holding the sides with both of my hands. "I'm hungry. Let's just eat."

Yuri gives me another look, almost squinting her eyes at me. I laugh at her and decided to look for a place to sit, but all of the tables are full. Except the one right beside Yoongi and his friends.

Out of all the tables, why is this the only one available?!

"Let's sit over there." Yuri points at the table, and heads towards it without waiting for me.

I follow her, looking away as much as possible from Yoongi. For some reason, I feel very uncomfortable... I feel shy... I feel like... I don't know... why do I feel this way?

"Eunji-ah!" Yuri suddenly yells, catching all the attention of the people around her including Yoongi and his friends. "Hurry up, you walk like a turtle."

I walk as fast as I could and sat hurriedly beside Yuri, hiding as much as possible from Yoongi. I felt stares from his friends even though I wasn't looking at them.

"Oh, isn't that the girl you've been hanging out with?" A girl from their table asks. She had a bob cut hair that almost looked like a cartoon character I've seen before. I look at them from the corner of my eyes and see them all looking at me, except Yoongi.

"They're talking about you." Yuri whispers while pretending not to care.

"I know, okay?" I shush her. "I have ears."

I start to eat from my plate, not minding what I eat. I just want to finish it and go back to the classroom, away from this cafeteria.

"We have a project we're working on, remember?" He says, this time looking at me. I jerk my head to the other side as soon as I saw him looking at me.

"Eunji, your face is so red." Yuri comments, holding my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yes." I continue to eat, much faster this time.

"Eunji." Yuri calls in a calm voice but I continue to eat. A few more spoonfuls and I can get out of this place.

"Eunji!" She shouts while holding both of my shoulders. I stopped eating and looked at her, her face expressionless.