30

After that day at work when I confronted Minho, everything has been awkward. I would always go to work, and I would always try my best to keep my distance away from him.

Working in the coffee shop alone itself was already hard, but to be working behind the counter with a minimal space Minho and I have to share made it even harder.

I'm sure he can tell that i've been distant, but could he blame me? I don't want to be near a pervert, or a maniac of some sort for that matter. I promised myself that I would leave this job as soon as I get my paycheck at the end of the month, and that's because it's going to be enough for me to buy Yoongi's present.

Oh, imagining Yoongi getting that present from me... I wonder if he'd show my favorite smile of his. If he'd be overjoyed that he couldn't do anything. I don't want anything else other seeing him happy.

I'll be happy by seeing him happy.

"Stop daydreaming and start to mop." Minho said sternly as he passes by me. I straightened up right away and go to the backroom to take the mop.

"Sorry." I said as I come back with the mop and the bucket.

But of course he'd ignore me too. The nice Minho who would give me coffee on my way home is now gone. Now I have to be careful with everything I do if I don't want him to shout at me.

That one single day gave us a lot of tension.

But I don't regret it. It's right to stand up for myself. That's my personal right.

I mopped every inch of the floor, leaving it sparkling clean. Sweat starts to form on the temples of my forehead, and I wipe it with the back of my hand as I put the mop back into the back room.

But when I turn around to go back in front, Minho is already blocking the door way.

"Excuse me." I whisper, trying to squeeze myself into the small space between him and the doorway, but he didn't move. Instead, he moved to where I was squeezing into, making me step back into the back room.

He follows inside, closing the door behind him. Then he slowly rotates his head until he faces me. He looks from my toes up to my whole body, stopping at my chest for a second, then continuing up to my eyes.

I felt a chill down my spine, it's getting harder to breathe. My hands started shaking, my knees trembling.

"It's just the two of us here," Minho started, looking back down into my body. "Eunji."

"Let me out." I demanded weakly, walking towards him, but as he walked towards me, it made me go backwards.

"I could literally do anything I want to do to you." He says in a devilish tone, making every strand of hair in my body stand up. "And you'd have nowhere to go to."

He steps closer to me, making me step back even more. With every step he does, I step back as well. I want to get saway from him, I want to leave.

Seeing him like this with burning lust in his eyes make me want to vomit. How can someone look innocent but be perverted inside?

"You're disgusting." I muttered under my breath.

"You're about to get as disgusting." He says, stepping even closer. I step back, until the wall touched my back.