28.0

I hate this day.

Tests are starting in two weeks and of course, people are going crazy again. And Yoongi being not present in school, I couldn't talk to him.

I can't text him either because well, he's working. And I don't to be a bum and disturb him while he's trying to earn money.

I want it to become an everyday thing.

Talking to him should be an everyday thing. I'm his friend now, aren't I?

At least i'll see him on Wednesday, and that's two days from now.

I slouched down the chair as the dismissal bell rang. Everyone else stands up and is ready to go to night school. It's been a long time since I went to night school. I've already skipped two weeks of classes, and thank goodness my parents still doesn't know.

"Yuri, i'm going to die." I frowned as I forcefully stand up, taking my things.

"Don't you have a day off at work today?" She wondered.

"Yeah, but I mean with the tests." I whined. "I'm going to fail these with work and studies competing for my time."

"I did warn you." She puts both of her hands on her waist. "And now look at you."

"Help me." I reached for his arm and wrap mine around hers. "Let's do a study group or something."

"Alright, come with me in night school tonight. We'll study together." She smiles warmly.

"It's so uncomfortable there though, let's go somewhere else." I suggested, rubbing my cheek cutely at her arm.

"Are you asking me to skip night school with you, Eunji-ah?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

I look up and nodded at her. "Yes, just this once. Please?"

"Fine, but it's going to be at our house." She sighed in defeat. "But it's going to be noisy there because my baby sis-"

"Oh, right!" I squealed, squeezing her arms tighter. "I wanna see her!"

"Fine, fine!" She says, jokingly jerking her arm away at me. "Just this once, okay?"

I nod with a huge grin. "Okay."

What did I do to deserve a best friend like Yuri?

*

"Oh my god, you're going to hurt it!"

Yuri screams and runs towards the baby and I. I gently pinch the baby's face while I feed it from the tiny bottle, her eyes closed and almost asleep.

"Shhh!" I quiet her down. "You're going to wake her!"

"Stop pinching her!" She spats dramatically, caressing the head of her baby sister who's wearing pink and white baby clothes. She looks like an angel, a very peaceful one.

"I didn't hurt her, it was a gentle touch." I explained as I continue to watch the baby finally dozing off. I pull off the bottle from its mouth, and to my luck, she didn't wake up.

"I really want a sister now." I pouted, plopping back down to the couch where we were studying. "I want a baby."

"Make one with Yoongi." Yuri says with malice, smirking as she walks to where I am.

I felt my cheeks instantly blush, an indescribable heat forming around the base of my neck, up to my jaw and my whole entire face. I squeezed my legs together, then shake it off by hitting Yuri on her arm.

"Stop! You're so dirty minded!" I try to hide my face.

Yuri bends down and looks at me. Her smirk had grew even wider. "You're blushing, I bet you thought about it at least once!"

"Never!" I quicky reply. "You're the only one bringing up these topics in my head."

"Mhm," she slowly nods her head, squinting her eyes at me. "Even having a family with him?"

"How can I even think about that if we're only friends?" I look down on the floor, kicking a piece of crumpled paper filled with formulas from Physics. "I can't even tell him I like him."

"Why don't you?" Her tone is now serious and calming as she sits beside me.

"I'm scared that he'll feel awkward." I honestly admitted. "He'll feel awkward that he'll stay from me, he'll become distant."

"But what if he likes you too?" She says positively.

"What if he doesn't?" I frowned. "I'm too scared. I'm happy being this close to him now. I don't want to waste it."

"You think so negatively." She scoffs as she stands up.

"Where are you going?" I ask as I look at her.

"Bathroom, the money's at the table when the pizza comes." She points at the dinner table and continues to walk to the hallway.

I turn around and slouched down at the couch, looking up at the ceiling. Yoongi and I having kids... having a family.

We'll have a son that we will always adore, and we will give whatever he wants. And he will be a musician as good as his father. Then we'll live peacefully beside a lake where it's quiet and peaceful. I would wake with the sight of him, Yoongi, as my husband, and then...

*ding dong*

The door bell chimes, making me let out an exasperated sigh. Daydreaming has been one of my guilty pleasures nowadays.

I stand up and head to the table and gather the paper bill. I head towards the front door, my hand gripping the door knob. I start to twist it open, until someone I never expected appear in front of me, holding a box of pizza in his hands.

Yoongi

Yoongi.

"Here's your-" he stops as soon as his eyes met mine.

He's wearing a red helmet with a black strap that wrapped his chin, the color contrasting his blinding fair skin. A motorcycle with a box at the back is parked right beside him.

"Eunji?" He says, still holding the box of pizza in his hands. "What are you doing here?

"This is Yuri's house, we were studying." I say as soon as I managed to recover from shock. "So this is your second job?"

"Y-yes," he says, looking away from me. His cheeks flushes a light tint of pink, contrasting his paper like skin. "Take your pizza."

He extends his arms, almost shoving the box of pizza at me. I take it and hand him the paper bill in return. As soon as he grabbed it away from me, he made his way back to the motorcycle. He hops on and starts the engine, tightening the helmet on his head.

"You look cute riding a pizza scooter." I teased with a mocking smile.

"Shut up." He mutters as he starts driving away.

But before he was completely gone, I think I saw the corner of his lips lift up into a smile.