Epilogue

10 months later

"Isn't she cute?" Erica said, holding her baby.

She had delivered my beautiful niece last month and she's very cute. Of course, I hate how noisy she cries, but I love her.

Erica and Blake had decided to name her Tulip Leanna. Teen parents and a baby girl. I can't wait to have my own. She was named Tulip because Erica's water broke when she and Blake went to see the tulip field. Tulip has hazel eyes and blonde hair.

"She is." I said.

We're at the church. Today, Tulip's going to be baptized. Erica still hasn't told me who's the godmother of the child.

The doors opened and someone who I miss so much, showed up.

"Yasmin!" I exclaimed as we all ran to hug her.

When I say we, I mean Alec, Alyvia, everyone. Well except Blake and Erica. They must have known she was coming.

We hug her.

Aw, group hug.

Ever since she left, she never called back. But Aunt Ihara talks to her, even our grandparents.

"I miss you so much." I tell her.

She smiles and I notice how she changed.

"Are you the godmother?" I ask as we all go back to where Erica stood with the baby.

"No, I'm not." She said sarcastically.

Oh well, something is not changed.

Erica and Yas talk. Yas holds the baby.

"She's beautiful. Hello, Tulip." Yas smiled.

I look at Evan who looks at me. He smiles and squeezes my hand lightly, whispering in my ear,"I can't wait to have a family."

I smile,"Me too."

I love Evan. He's my everything. Oh and good news guys, I stopped doing drugs.

And that guys, is my love story. Me, the bad girl, falling in love with a good boy. Who's a jerk. My jerk.

Author's Note:

Badwood has finally ended. I can move on to my next stories. I hoped you liked it.

Cover above is made by me. Pretty, right? Anyways, I make covers for my books. If you want, I can make book covers for you, but it might not look 'amazing' or 'perfect'. And the cover above says Carter. It's Yasmin's story, but I don't know if I should write it or just stop here.

If this chapter gets 20 votes, I'll write Yasmin's story.

😇