Happy Badwood

"So are you and Evan together?"

I turn to Annette with a frown, saying,"None of your business."

I came back to my parents house to achieve some of my clothes since I'll be living with my grandparents for a while. Have you ever wondered why I'm a Badwood and she's a Bills? I was born out of marriage and taken care of by my grandparents. So I carried mom's last name.

Once I got all the clothes I wanted, I place them in a duffel bag before heading downstairs.

"Anneeka!" She calls after me when I was about to reach for the door knob.

I stayed silent, waiting for her to talk.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"That's all you can say after you stole my boyfriend? Sorry? I think I deserve more than just an apology. I deserve an explanation." I spit bitterly in her direction.

"I...." She trails off, and I walk out of the house.

As I walk back to my grandparents house, I try not to walk near the mud puddles. I'm wearing a white jeans and blue crop top and white flip flops.

I turn around when I see a car running behind me. I realize it belongs to aunt Florella. It's a white Mercedes Benz.

But it's not the owner behind the wheel, it's her two evil daughters. Megan was the driver while Antonina sat in the front.

Megan starts revving the car and before I could even move out of the way, the car runs in my direction.

No, I didn't die. They turned away from me and into the mud puddle, causing mud to splash up on me. Everywhere! My face is literally covered in mud.

They stopped a few feet away and Megan gets out with a bitchy face.

"Oops, sorry, niece. Didn't see you there." Megan said innocently with a shrug.

I couldn't move, I was still in shock.

"Go take a shower, Anneeka. Or Taz won't like you anymore." Antonina said bitterly before they drove off.

What does she mean by that?

^^^

After smoking in the bathroom, I took a bath. It took a while to take the mud off.

After that, I headed out to my bedroom. I put on a black skirt and pink crop top. I headed downstairs and saw my grandma.

I sat down beside her and she looks at me.

"Did you or did you not smoke in the bathroom?"

She looks hurt.

"...I did not." I lie.

"Dear, if you are- I want you to stop. I don't want you to be a drug addict." She tells me.

"I'm not." I lie again. I'm already addicted to cocaine and marijuana.

"If you are, stop. Don't you value your life? Do you want to die already?"

Before I could say something, she said,"Yasmin wants to live."

She walks off, leaving me confused.

^^^

"Anneeka, what do you say we go on a date tonight?"

I smile brightly in Evan's direction.

"Leggo!" I exclaimed.

When I got home to prepare for my date with Evan, I was ecstatic. This will be my very first date with him. I'm nervous!

"What's going on here?" Yas asked, coming into my room. I notice that she's been talking very quietly lately.

"I don't know what to wear!"

In the end, Yas helped me with what to wear. I wore a red flowy dress. And high red stilettos. My hair is curled at the ends. Erica came in time to help me with my makeup. Yas didn't really do anything, she was complaining about how natural beauty is beauty.

"Who do I have to kill now?" Grandpa asked when the door bell rings.

I smile and Yas opens the door. Evan looks up from the floor and sees me. He smiles widely, making me smile too.

"Eee." Yas says, moving to grandpa. "Pops, kill him."
I glare at Yas while she and pops laugh at my reaction. Evan looks uncomfortable, but he extends his arm and I take it.

"Bye!" I said, grinning as we walk away.

^^^

He's going to take you to a cliff where a blanket is spread apart with a basket full of food. Wattpad stories. I remember Yas saying when she was watching Erica put makeup on my face.

She was right.

"You look beautiful, Ann." Evan said as we sat down on the blanket.

I blush. "You look beautiful too."

He was wearing casual clothes. And I had to wear stilettos.

After eating, we stargazed and talked for a while before we had to go back.

He walked me to the door and kisses me on the cheek.

"Good night." He said.

He leaves and I run into my room, kicking my heels off.

I couldn't sleep just thinking about my date tonight. And what Antonina and grandma said.

Taz.

Why is my aunt bringing up my first love?