Facing the end.

(This video makes me CRY. Its from this other story that was so good man I swear. Good times)

I hit the ground pretty hard. My eyes shot open and all I saw was trees. There was a light but it was so faint. I got up and felt as if the air was pressing me down to the earth. My vision was hazy. I made me way through the trees to find the source of the light. It was the end of the forest and the beginning of the amusement park me and... The people... Visited. I looked around and starts to wander. I walked up to the roller coaster only to have someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned to see the man who was the operator.

"So kid you finally kicked the bucket." He stared at my eyes with emptiness.

"I what?!" Before I could ask what he meant he disappeared. I blinked to see myself on the rollercoaster. Looking around I saw the group staring up at me. Their arms were crossed and smiles on the their faces. The cart started and I was sent flying. I landed in the bushes and was pulled away.

"You didn't listen to me." The last who warned me before was staring at me. Her eyes were crazy looking.

"I- I didnt know please help me!" I started to cry.

"There's no helping you now. You're lucky if you even wake up." She pushed back and everything started to flake off like old paint chipping from drywall.

I looked around to see woods surrounding the circle I was in. It was the spot where me and Jeff first entered the slender realm. I was tied to a wooden post. My arms were tied above my head as my feet dangled. Everyone was gathered in front of me.

"Well let's see how she likes being burned like a witch." Someone mumbled. They threw the match at me and I lit up like a lightbulb. I screamed as I tried to free myself. The flames started to conver my eyes. All the colors drained and everything turned into a room. A white room. It looked like the infirmary from the mansion. The nurse was standing next to my body and looking down in pity.

"Hope your ok kid. This coma thing has gone on too long." She walked away and sat at her desk.
'Coma? Im... This can't be true.' Before I could realize what was happening, Jeff walked into the room. He looked different his hand was trimmed a tad and his face was darker. He pulled up a chair and sat next to me. He pulled my hand close to him. "Jeff.... Is it already time for the daily check in?" The nurse teased. He nodded. "Well um I have some news. She's not showing signs of waking up and I might have to..." She trailed off but he got the picture. He closed his eyes and looked down. The heart beat measure machine (no idea what its called). It was slowing down. My eyes widened. He looked up at it and I could feel his heart drop. His face already looked numb I dont think it could get any worse. I ran to the bed and started to shake my body.

"WAKE UP! PLEASE DONT LEAVE HIM, WAKE UP!" I started to cry. Everyone was called in and I couldn't help but notice how they all looked beat up. Like they just got out of a long battle and they weren't the winners. "WAKE UP NOW! WAKE UP YOU LIFELESS FUCK!" I desperately shook the body. The machine started to go slower and slower and as if in slow motion... Went flat.
My heart fell to the ground as everyone everyone looked down.

"no.... NO! IM NOT DEAD! NO!!-" I felt my eyes close. "I'm..."

-----------------

"IM NOT DEAD!" My body shot up and my eyes were wide. Everyone stared at me as I was shaking.

"(Y/n)....." I looked to my side to see Jeff. His eyes were wide and looked like they were crying. "You're alive!" He pulled me into a hug. I hugged back as tight as I could. Everyone soon joined and I could heart my heart beat simmer. We pulled away and I smiled.

"I missed you guys so much... How long have I been out?"

"A year..." Slender looked down.

"A YEAR?!" I looked around.

"We had you hooked up to the test machine to see what was going on... After you were pushed by Frankie the screen cut out and everything shut off." Jeff looked down.

"...oh god." The memory of the video came to mind. "The video.."

"It was the farthest thing from the truth. We all love you (Y/n)." Jane reassured me. I smiled.

"Wait, who was that lady? The one with the white hair, and green skin? Her name was-"

"Moonlight." Slender cut me off. "She's been sick ever since she tried to save you. She'll be happy that you are alive. I'll go get her." Slender walked off and looked at the group.

"So... What did you all do when I was out?"

"Nothing really. We all sat around. Ben couldn't play video games, LJ and Ej couldn't eat candy or kidneys. Hell, I think Toby stopped eating waffles." Masky finished.

"Those were hard times." Toby admitted. Everyone chuckled.

"Even Sally got rid of her bear." Jane looked down at her.

"I have him back now." She smiled. "But Jeff was hit the most. He never left his room and his door was always locked. Whenever he went out he would jump from his window. Makes me wonder what he was doing." She innocently looked at Jeff.

"Probably crying." Ben teased. Jeff looked away and elbowed Ben in the side. The door opened to reveal Moonlight with pale skin.

"(Y/n)!!!" She smiled and hugged me. She transformed into a look alike of me. "I'm so glad you're ok." She started to glow and she she disappeared.

"What the- WHERE DID SHE GO?" I starts to freak out.

"She's inside your mind. To protect you." Jeff said. I calmed down and looked at my hands. They were stitched up.

"Well... I'm glad to be back."

~a year later

"COME ON (Y/N), WE HAVE TO GO EARLY OR THE OTHERS WILL GET ALL THE CANDY!" Ben ran out of the house. Me and Jeff lagged behind. The whole house was filled with pairs of different characters.

Jane and Sally were being Minnie and Daisy.

EJ and LJ were Bert and Ernie.

Masky, Hoodie, and Toby were The Three Stooges.

Ben was dressed up as Zelda.

Lastly me and Jeff were the great Joker and Harley Quinn. He was the one to pick the idea because of his smile. I didnt have a hard time being Harley. We walked out of the house and Jeff pulled his tie.

"God I hate ties." He grumbled. I laughed.

"It was your idea!" I skipped out on the trail as the whole house went into the human world.

"You should of stopped me." He added a slight laugh at the end. We got to my old area and saw everyone running around and breaking apart. Jeff sighed and looked around to see all the little kids. "I never liked kids."

"Well dont worry, you'll be fine with me.... Mr.J." My smile widened. He looked down at me and smiled.

"(Y/n)... Promise me you'll never leave me."

"I promise."
-----------------

THATS IT. IM FINSIHED. AAAAH
AAAAAAAH
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now I feel empty (._. )