Not so Normal After all

*knock knock*

Nope.

*knock knock knock*

Go away...

*BANG*

The sound of the door falling made my head dart towards it. A figure stood there. He had a hoodie, jeans, messy hair, an oder of dead bodies, and a huge smile on his face. "(Y/n), why didn't you open the door for me?" The figure came towards me and sat in front.

"Who the hell.... are you?" I changed my tone halfway through, seeing I was somewhat broken inside. The boy, who looked around my age, yet a little older, leaned into my face so that I could fully see his features. Jet black hair, eyes that look like he hasn't slept in months, a carved smile ear to ear, and a crazy gleem in his grin.

"I'm Jeff, Jeff the Killer. You're (Y/n). I'm supposed to bring you to slenderman, so let's go." The boy got up and was being oddly nice to me. I stared at him as if he was crazy.

"Um... Slenderman? What are you talking about?"

"Just, come with me ok. You can somewhat trust me." He held out his hand and offered help to get up. I took it cautiously and got up. 'Holy shit could I be any shorter?' I thought as I stared up at him.

"AHAH! YOUR SO TINY!" Jeff laughed out. I felt my cheeks burn with frustration.

"SHUT UP!" I barked and started hitting him.

"IT DOESN'T EVEN HURT! IT TICKLES" He kept this stupid behavior for about 2 minutes before wiping away the tear he had mustered up. "I'm sure Ben will have a nice laugh at this, hes probably gonna be jealous that you're shorter." He chuckled out before walking to my door. "Oh yeah and i would probably take anything you need to live and shit, although I think I got everything.." He went to my living room as I stood there wondering what I did to deserve this. I quickly grabbed a backpack and filled it with my important shit. All my clothes seemed to have been stolen, by Jeff, but I guess that's less to take. I took one last look at my room and closed the door. I looked over to my parents door. It was closed and had blood stains. I felt a tear roll down my cheek but I ignored it and went downstairs. As soon as I hit the first floor I saw Jeff holding a trash bag.

"What's in there?" I asked while watching him lift it over his shoulder.

"It's....food...from your...kitchen..." He finally got it over his shoulder and held it on his back. "There's a lot of food ok, I'm not weak." He opened the door and went out.
I panned the room for my phone, and quickly swooped it up. Frankie had called me 9 times.
'I'm sorry Frankie...' I thought as I put my phone in my pocket. I went out the front door and closed it behind me. Me and Jeff started walking when he started some small talk. "So how old are you?" He glanced over to me but quickly looked forward.

"(Y/a)." I kept my gaze ahead, staying alert on where we were going.

"Damn really, I'm 16, the residents ages are in the range of 15-20. Except Sally, she's like 5 or 8." He continued to talk as if I knew this place. I listened for all the information I could get from his rambling. After a while though he changed the subject. "Hey you're actually a good killer you know that?"

"What?" I could feel my body heating up at the mention of killing.

"Your parents. You did that to your dad right? Never took you for a dissection type. And your mom, don't even get me started." He smiled.

I stood still at the mention of my parents. "My mom killed my dad... And my mom was trying to kill me."

"Oh. My parents tried to kill me. But I killed em instead. I tried to kill my brother but, he became one of us and left me. "

I processed what he had said, 'Us? What does he mean us?' I pushed the thought aside and just decided to stop the conversation. "Oh... Heh I guess you beat me." I said looking away. He shrugged and looked forward. We walked in silence to wherever we were going.

"Here we are." Jeff took a gasp of air. We stood in a circle of trees that had no human contact for miles.

"You're kidding right?" I looked around and saw nothing but trees.

"Yes. Well, here let me open it." He stomped his foot on the ground and a hole appeared in the middle of us. "Ladies first!"

"What the-" I tried to question but before I finish, Jeff pulled me into it and I fell through. I fell for a minute before I saw the ground. I quickly got ready to land and slammed into the ground. I thankfully landed on my feet but I felt as if my legs were up towards my ears. Jeff soon landed next to me and caught the bag of food he threw. 

"That was fun" he said as he threw the bag back over his shoulder. "Let's go." He walked in one direction, telling me to follow. After a few minutes of silence we saw a house. It was very big and looked like it had been abandoned for years.

"Where are we?" I asked looking around.

"Slender realm. You'll be living here with us."

'There he goes again with the 'us'. Who else does he mean? The "residents" he mentioned earlier?' I slowly followed him towards the house. He stopped at the doorstep and knocked.

"Yo, let me in, I got food!" He yelled. I stared at him as the door opened.

"Jeff! I heard you have food-" a boy that looked like Link opened the door and stopped mid-sentence and stared at me. He had black eyes that dripped blood. He was about 5 inches taller. "Who's uh.... Why did you bring a stripper?" The boy pointed at me. My eyes widened at the thought.

Jeff burst out laughing, "She's not a stripper, dumbass. She's a new creepypasta." The boy turned red and rubbed the back of his head, which had a hat on it.

"Oh...shit sorry, its just you're pretty and usually strippers are-" he tried to cover himself up but he was yanked back.

"Jeff hurry up with the food-" another boy with a blue mask appeared in the doorway. "Who the...." He trailed off while staring. He then looked at Jeff and, from what I guess, seeing he had a mask on, gave the 'who the hell is she?' look.

"New creepypasta" Jeff answered. He then pushed past the masked boy and lugged the trash bag of food into the house. I stood there as the boy stared at me, or so I think. He then slowly opened the door for me and let me in. I walked in and saw a living room. Everyone turned their attention towards me stared.

'I don't know how much more of this I can take.' I thought as I looked back. There was a group of people. A girl with beautiful black hair and a white skin tone like Jeff's. She was wearing a dress and had black heels. Two boys walked in from what I presume to be the kitchen. One had a orange-ish hoodie and a black mask with red eyes and frown. Next to him was a person with male features but a mask with girly features. I turned back to the couch to see a man with feathers on his shoulders and wraps around his abdomen. He had suspenders and a cone shaped nose with an evil smile. They all stared at me as if I was holding a gun, although they look like they wouldn't mind if I killed them. Jeff walked back in and looked at everyone.

"Yeah this is (Y-" before he could finish a tall figure entered the room.

"Jeff I see you've retrieved her. Thank you. Now child you are a member of us now." He had no face and had tentacles coming out of his suit. He was communicating through our heads. "Children this is (Y/n), she is family now, treat her well. Jane, will you show her to her room?" He then left the room and Jane got up. She walked towards me and looked me up an down.

"Names Jane, nice to meet ya (Y/n)." She walked towards the stairs and I followed. The rest of the gang stared at me as I went to my room. Jane opened my door and told me to unpack. I closed the door and sat on the bed.

'What have I done. I left Frankie... Killed my parents.... Well.' I was cut off by the link imposter opening my door.

"Hey dollface, I was just wonderin' if you needed help~" The boy cooed. I stared at him and finally spoke.

"Um, I'm fine... Thank you...."

"Oh no probelm. See you later... It's Ben, by the way." he closed the door and I sighed out.

"This is gonna be interesting."
———————————————