It cant be true...

(Since it won't let me put a video, here is the song that matched the chapter)

Chase Atlantic- Friends

"F-frankie!?" My voice was shaky.

"Hello (Y/n). You haven't changed." She looked me up and down. I couldn't help but examine her new appearance. She didnt smile and her voice was a bit deeper and more monotone.

"Let the war officially begin." Zalgo grinned a wide, evil, grin. Frankie launched at me and dodged her attack. I didnt want to fight her again. She leaped back and grabbed onto my shirt. I noticed but I was practically frozen. She looked me in the eye and threw me in the opposite direction. I flipped before I body slammed into a tree.

"Fuck!" I manage to breathe out before she came towards me and elbowed me in the gut. "Jesus." I gasped out. 'Fight. Before we die.' A voice in my head rang. 'I can't. I already killed her once...' She launched me into a different direction. I hit the side of the house and opens my eyes. I saw Jeff and Liu. At the moment Jeff was winning, he slit Liu's side. Before I could cheer for Jeff, Frankie punched me to the ground.

"You suck you know that? Honestly it so sad." She put her foot on my stomach and started to apply pressure. "You won't even fight me? I mean, you do know you're going to die right?" She kicked my side and let out a few coughs.

"I... Can't fight you." I spat out.

"And why's that?"

"Because, I already hurt you before. I would never let myself do it again." I rolled to my side to show her my face. "Kill me if you want but I'm not gonna hurt you." She glared down at me.

"You're just weak. You always were. I always had to defend you." She picked me up by the hair and I let out a whimper. "You know you're going to lose so you're making me look like the bad guy. Well let me tell you (Y/n), it won't work. Not only are we all bad guys, but you killed me. I have a right to get revenge."

Third-

(Y/n) felt the words Frankie had uttered seep into her skin. She knew she had wrong her. She knee she deserved it all... For her mother, for her father, for Veronica and Blake... And especially Frankie.

Frankie picked (Y/n) up and threw her to a tree. The inner (Y/n) kept telling her to fight, but she refused. 'I will not hurt her.' She kept repeating. Frankie slammed her fist into her stomach and (y/n) fell to the ground once more. After so many kicks the inner (Y/n) had enough. She took control of the arms and limbs and pulled out a sledgehammer from her pocket.

"Getting up to fight now are you?" Frankie laughed silently but still no smile. (Y/n) stared at her hoping she would know it wasn't her, but she wouldn't care. (Y/n) pulled out a sledgehammer and swung it. Frankie dodged and went to punch but was blocked by the bar of the weapon. This happened multiple times, (y/n) would have won already but the fact that one half wasn't in it and the other was only partially helping gave them less of an advantage. She tried to swing again but Frankie knew and grabbed the weapon, ripping it out of (Y/n)'s hands.

"Fuck you!" The other (Y/n) yelled. She left the limbs and decided to watched the show until she was needed, to store energy.

"You still are so weak, even with help." She held up the sledge hammer but stopped. Both of them looked to see everyone and their opposite. 

"Look at your Little girlfriend Jeff." Liu teased while holding his little brother in a position where he was forced to look at the struggling girl. The others were in the same position.

"STOP IT LIU!" Jeff struggled but no avail.

"She has no hope." Crosshatch tightened her grip on Sally. She Struggled aswell but there was no hope. Jane and Ben were both crying in while they stared at your condition. Masky ,Hoodie, and  defeated their opponents but knew they couldn't help. Toby and Clockwork were in a position where she had Toby in a choke hold.