Coma

Or was she~

Jeff-

I stared down at (Y/n). All my feelings were swirling around in my head like a whirlpool. Everyone was limping over. Moonlight fell to the ground and held her up. "(Y/n) please don't be dead. Please! Ive spent so much time with you. You need to come back to me. You...you were like my child. Please no.." She was rocking her back and forth.

"Everyone go inside and patch yourselves up. Jeff, Moonlight, follow me." Slenderman ordered. Moonlight picked (Y/n) up and I followed them into the house. Everyone was rushing around but we passed then and went to Slender's chamber. I closed the door after me and turned to see Slender putting (Y/n) into the chair. He strapped her in and turned it on. Suddenly the screen turned from static to darkness. Moonlight grabbed me and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Pray with me that she stays alive." She kept her hands on my shoulder and we both closed our eyes.

"look..." Slender pulled our attention to the screen. She was waking up.

-Inside-

You-

My eyes started to open and all I could was hues of blue, gray, and white. I looked around to see that I was floating. I tried to speak but all that came out was bubbles. I realized I was under water. I looked up and started to swim up. The closer I got the more harder it became to swim. I finally reached the surface and broke from the water and gasped for air. Looking around there was an island. I swam to it and when I got to the sand bank I felt the earth shake.

"Where am I?" The ground was now grass and there was a patch of flowers. 'Am I... Dead?'

"(Y/n)...?" A voice called me. I turned in the direction to see my father standing in white cloths.

"D-dad..?" I stared at him in fear and in sorrow. Tears began to fall.

"I've missed you so much." We ran towards each other and we met with a hug. I couldn't even speak, just cry. We pulled apart.

"H-how? How am i-" I stopped myself. "Am I dead..."

"(Y/n)....I've- I've missed you so much." He was crying. I couldn't help but notice a distant look in his eyes.

"Dad..." I started to pull from his grasp. He stared as I backed up. I hit a wall that wasn't there before and turned to see a dreaded face. "No..." I fell to the ground.

"(Y/n) sweety its ok. I'm your mother, you remember my face dont you?" She tried to pick me up slapped her hand away.

"NO!" I jumped up and backed away from the two.

"Where are you going? Please stay" my father pleaded.

"Dont leave us here (Y/n)." They both began to inch towarsds me. I panicked and dove into the water. Another surface appeared and I swam up to it. When I got out I looked around to see me old school. I climbed out of the puddle and looked around. It was poorly lit and doors were shut. Suddenly the bell rung and the doors slammed open. Kids flew out of the classrooms like water being poured out of a shower drain. I tried to escape but was shoved onto the floor. People stepped onto me and rushed past me. After a few seconds it was over. I looked up to see a feet.

"Need a hand... (L/n)." My eyes widened at the sight.

"Veronica?" I was pulled up by two pairs of hands. Sandy and Lisa I presume. They held me in place.

"I bet you thought it was real sweet, finally getting your revenge. Killing me and my best friends. Must of thought you were all that."

"N-no! You were trying to kill me-"