Test 3: Recovery

"HOLY SHIT." I whispered. 'Gotta find a house' I searched for any house that was near. All I could see were trees. I had to find a house and heal myself from the tremendous pain I was put in without waking anyone in the house up. I also have to get back to the portal to end the test. Thankfully it wasn't a timed test. I finally house a suburban neighborhood and went to the house that was the closest to the woods. I ducked him to an open window only to see sleeping parents. I went through their door and closed it slowly. I looked around and saw a room. I went into it to see a boy with brown hair. I tried to retreat but somehow he heard and woke up.

"W-who are you?" He whispered. I turned to see his blue eyes glowing from the moonlit window.

"I... I'm (Y/n)...." I was shaking from the pain and the boy could tell.

"(Y/n). Well to be fair, my names Jeff. Why are you in my house?" My eyes widended st the fact that this is what he looked like in the past. Jeff got up, he seemed to still be taller....

"I'm uh... Ok listen." I moved closer to him. "Soon your going to face something awful and just know that you'll live-" I felt a wave of pain and fell to the ground. Jeff picked me up and supported my body as I continued to shake. "I need you to help me heal, and I can take you away and prevent what's about to happen." He stared at me.

"Fine..." He hesitated but eventually agreed. I was surprised. He picked me up and carried me to his bathroom. He set me down and showed me the equipment. He offered to help but I said id be fine with doing it. I patched everything up and walked out. I heard sirens and knew that this was part of the test. Me and Jeff ran through the back door and ran into the woods. As we ran we heard gunshots and the last one we heard went through Jeff.

"FUCK." he whisper screamed. I nearly screamed. I felt myself fall and the other me took over. 'This is a battle (Y/n). I'll win'.

(Told from other you) I picked Jeff up and he stared at me. "(Y/n)? Why do you have blue hair and gray skin? And a red eye...?"

"No time to explain" I blurted out. I picked up Jeff and we ran. He started bleeding more so I took off the sweater I had and wrapped it around this back. We got to the point that the portal should be. I opened it and we hopped in. I looked over to Jeff and gave him a sincere smile. His eyes widened and he stared at me. Before I could do anything I woke up and everyone was smiling, except Jeff.

"Awwwww-" Ben cued but was interrupted by a punch to the side by Jeff. I got up and rolled my neck. I shot a pair of of sorrowful eyes to Jeff and he got a concerned look.

"You pass (Y/n) good work." Slender put the machine down. I nodded and left the room. I got into my room and closed the door.

'So that's what he looked like before...' I trailed off as my door opened. It was night so it was pretty dark in my room.

"Hey um (Y/n)..." It was Jeff. He was looking down as if he did something.

"Hey Jeff, what do need?" I tried to sound as calm as possible, but on the inside I was dying.

"I uh..." He changed tone and slammed my door. All I could see was an evil smirk on his face. I backed away of him as he got closer and closer to my bed. I couldn't back up anymore and he got onto my bed. "(Y/n)..." He stared down at me. For some reason I didn't want this to stop, but I was somewhat scared.

"J-Jeff..." I was visibly shaking.

"I tried so hard to not think about you. But I can't get over you." He got closer. "I need you." His words were like seduction at its finest. I felt myself being lifted in my brain.

'He likes me... HE LIKES ME-' Out of a sudden out burst I grabbed his face and pulled it closer to mine. His face got warmer every inch. I pressed our foreheads together. "I like you to." I smiled. I could feel him smile as well. He pushed his mouth onto mine. I melted into the kiss. He rolled over and threw me over him. I laid on him as he put his arms around me waist. We kept on kissing a and it felt like heaven.
I didn't want this to stop.

I opened my eyes slowly. I quickly realized I feel asleep on Jeff. He was asleep as well and his arms were around me like Sally's arms around her teddy bear. I could move so I decided to wake him up. I tried to poke him but there was a large crash. His eyes shot open and stared into mine.

His face turned tomato red and his lips blurted out "(Y-y/n)." He tried to hide his embarrassment and started acting rude. "What the f-fuck are you doing?!? Get off me!" He threw me aside and I landed on the floor.

"Ow... Jeff that was-" I turned around to see Ben standing at my door with an expression of betrayal. He stared at Jeff.

"I'll kill you." He mouthed. Ben ran to the bed and jumped onto Jeff. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU JEFF. YOU KNEW I WANTED HER. YOU KNEW. AND WHAT DID YOU DO. YOU LIKED HER TOO. ITS FUCKED-" I ripped Ben off.

"Ben what the fuck!" I threw him onto the ground. "Honestly you need to chill." I looked over to Jeff. "And you, that was low." His expression changed when he saw the tears in my eyes. "Acting like I'm an animal, throwing me onto the ground. I thought you.... I thought you liked me." I grabbed my phone and sprinted out the room.

"(Y/n) wait-" I heard Jeff call for me, but it was too late. I was running down the stairs.

"Hey (Y/n)- what's wrong?" I heard everyone as I rushed by. I burst out the door and jumped from the porch. The sun was about to go down. I ran and ran not even sure where I was going. I had my headphones in and I had music blaring. It all seemed so quiet though. My vision was hazy from the tears and I could hear past memories. I closed my eyes and started to visualize everything. I opened and saw a tree. I quickly ran up it and grabbed onto a branch. I swung up and over the branch and landed on another. I sat there and looked down. 'I should keep running... No' I jumped at the sound of another voice in my head.

"Who's there?" I called out.

'Its me. Other you, the one who saved you from your mother.' I tensed as I heard the name. 'Go back.'

"No. I can't. I'm hurt and I need to be alone-" I felt a strange beat throughout my whole body. My heart ached, I screamed and grabbed my chest and fell out of the tree. I curled into a ball and landed pretty hard.

I hit the ground and blacked out.
———————————————