Amusement park

"Come on (Y/n)! We have to get ready to leave." I lightly shook (Y/n) to see her eyes open slowly.

"Wha..." She looked around.

"Come on!" I ran to get some clothes and when ingot back she was sitting. She got dressed and Slender called out down. We all went out and locked the door.

You-

I stared at the bus. It was Black and looked as if it couldnt be detected at night, though it was day. We all boarded and Slender drove us. Not long after we left I got hit in the face with a paper ball.

'Get ready for the war.' I looked around to see no one to be the victim. I shook it off and spotted Ben who was pretending to be asleep. I chucked the ball at his head and he bolted up and stared at me.

"Oh you're on." He took the ball and it headed for my face. Without me telling it, my hand grabbed it and threw it back. Soon everyone had paper and it was being thrown everywhere. Slender was too focused as we launched the paper bombs at one another.

I was crawling on the top to the seats when the bus abruptly stopped. Everyone who was standing was laughed forward causing their faces to hit the backs of the chairs, although I had a harder impact. I was sent flying across the tops of the rows and everyone screamed my name. I hit something and fell into the isle. Jeff rushed to my side along with everyone and picked me up.

"(Y/n)!?!?????" He shook me.

"That... Hurt." I rubbed my head. "BUT IT WAS SO FUN!" I leaped out of his grasp and skipped to the entrance. Everyone was off and the park was empty. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"I rent out the park every year, so we all have a break from being one type of crazy and can be another." Slender replied

"Oh..." I replied. We all ran to entrance and the man let us in.

Everyone made like a banana and split up. Jack and Jack. Jane and Sally. Hoodie, Masky and Toby. I would of went with Jeff but he was scooped up by Ben. Slender saw and went to my side. "Its ok (Y/n), go have fun." He didnt seem as into the apology. I nodded and walked off. I went to a roller coaster that no one was on.

"Hey kid... Hop on.." Said the ride operator. I didnt get a glimpse of him because I was too hyped. Quickly I boarded and I heard a dark chuckle. "Bye kid." I looked over to see the man with a dark look on his face. His eyes held a deeper meaning. My eyes widened but it was too late. The cart rolled and it went up the hill. I saw Lj and Ej walking and screamed.

"LJ, EJ HELP ME!!!"

"Aw (y/n) is afraid of rollercoasters. Its ok (Y/n) you'll be fine!!" LJ laughed.

"NO PLEASE HELP!!!" I guess the others heard me cause they all started walking over. The cart stopped at the top. 'I'm gonna die.' I thought. Everyone started cheering.

"(Y/n)'s first rollercoaster! You can do it!!"

"ITS NOT MY FIRST TIME ON A  ROLLERCOASTER-" before I could finish the cart raced forward. I couldn't even hear myself scream. There was no tunnels but I was approaching a loop. My belt went loose and broke off. "FUCK." The cart entered the loop and stopped dead in the middle of being upsidedown.

"(Y/n)!!!" Everyone screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK???" I fell out but held on by the rail in the cart. Everyone rushed to talk to the guy but he started the ride as soon as they approached. I slammed into the cart and felt myself die inside. I tried climbing into the cart but it was too fast. I reached the end and came to a halt. I flew about 10 feet away. The group rushed over.

"(Y/n) oh my god are you ok? What happened???" Jeff held me up.

"That man-" I looked over to see no one at the operation machine, although there was a like of police tape saying 'out of order.'

I didnt know what to do. The whole gang split up after Slender came over. Ben literally dragged Jeff away. "Are you ok?" Slender asked.

"I guess... No injuries surprisingly." I looked all over and found nothing. I decided to hang low for the rest of the day as everyone ran around. I sat on a bench and watched the rides start and end. It was so warm out. I heard a rustle behind me and someone put their hands on my mouth.

"Scream and I'll kill you." The voice was girly but raspy. "You're not safe (Y/n)." The hand moved and I stared forward not to look like I was crazy if it was invisible.

"Who are you... And why do you know my name?"

"Thats... Not important. I just want you to be on the look out-" before they could finish I heard a stabbing sound.

"Nice try Pinkie... You're going to warn her that easily." Another voice was heard. The two presences went deep into the bushes behind me. I sprang up and ran for the nearest group I could find.

"JEFF...BEN" I screamed as I approached them. Jeff's face lit up while Ben's turned worried. "SOMEONE JUST TOLD ME IM IN DANGER-" before I could finish someone football tackled me.

"DONT TELL ANYONE. I TOLD YOU SO THAT YOU WOULD KNOW, NOT ANYONE ELSE." A lady with dark pink hair and pinkish skin was on top of me.

"(Y/n)!!" Jeff and Ben yelled as they ran to help.

"Get off me!" I pushed her aside, she fumbled to my side.

"Please be cautious (Y/n)." She got and ran away. Jeff helped me up and Ben went after her.

"Are you ok babe?" Jeff looked to see if I was ok. 'Babe? He's never this intimate' I stared at him. His eyes met mine. "Babe...?"

"What- sorry I'm not used to you calling me that..."

"Oh god sorry.." His face heated up and he looked away.

"No no its ok!" I hugged him. "Thank you I feel safe now"  We stayed like this until Ben came over.

"I couldn't catch her. But she dropped this.." He showed a shoe that she was wearing.

"Great we have a shoe." Jeff sarcastically commented at the footwear.

"Better than nothing." Ben sneered. 

The three of us went to Slender and told him what happened. He called everyone back and we all went to the house early.

"I wonder if I'm really in danger..."
————————————————–