Warnings

'Hey Jeff I went our for a walk. Hope you wake up nice <3~' I put down the note (Y/n) left me and looked out the window. Clouds were on the verge of rolling in and it was about 1 in the afternoon. "I shouldn't of slept so late..." I stretched. "Hope she stays safe." I scratched my chest and put my shirt on. I put on some lazy jeans and went downstairs to see everyone in lazy clothes and watching THE BEE MOVIE(I had to). I grabbed some honey and sad down to enjoy the horrible puns.

You-

"Good thing I brought my jacket.." I looked up to see clouds heading in, rain clouds. I kept walking forward. I didnt know where I was going but I knew where I was thanks to the many trips to the woods. It was nice and breezy which was normal for the beginning of fall. Many leaves were falling but still changing colors on the tree. I was listening to my music when I felt a presence behind me. I looked and saw nothing. Brushing it off I kept going. The presence didnt go away but only got stronger. I tribes around and saw a trail of black leaving into a direction.

"I could investigate... Or go home."

(VOTE NOW ON UR PHONES/COMOUTER/TABLETS) (jk)

Of course I chose the only reasonable choice and decided to investigate. Walked up to the trail I felt the atmosphere drop. Everything seemed thick and it was hard to breathe. Not seeing that huge red flag I continued. As I went on I felt worse and worse. My lungs felt like they were underwater and my legs began to ache. I saw a huge circle of the black fog/mist/whatever and ran to it. I dipped my hand in and something grabbed me. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I screamed and fell back. The thing wouldn't let go so I kept backing up. I pulled something out but everything was so hazy. I got up and began to claw at the hand to let me go. After dragging the huge creature out I fell back amd hit my head on a tree.

"Isn't that her Flower?" A lighter creature asked, everything was still blurry.

"Yeah~ she's the one I know the scared little face from anywhere..." The creatures were silenced by one larger one.

"Both of you silence. Our friend is waking up." My vision came back and I looked up to three girls. I backed up more into the tree and the tallest one laughed. "Funny, I remember this." That was all she said before my instincts kicked in. I forced myself up.

"Who the hell... Are you" I looked the three up and down. The tallest ,and I presume leader, had a black dress on And played out skin. Her hair looked dyed but also natural in a way. She had sad looking eyes that were grayed out. She also had on black lipstick and stitches to make a forced smile. Looked at her head I saw ears that resembled a bunny rabbit's. I looked down the see two mummy girls by each leg. The one in the right had shirt, orange hair with a gray tint and the left had yellow with the same tint of lifeless gray. The pair had roses in their hair and sad, emotionless, smiles with their eyes gouged out. The one with the ears chuckled.

"I'm Stitched and this is Flowers and Thorns." She pointed to the right girl and their smile widened.

"Yes" they said in unison.

"Heh heh uh..." I was at a loss for words. "You so know Halloween isn't for another couple weeks right?" I rubbed the back of my neck and felt a little sweat form at my forehead.

"No (y/n). We aren't dressed for Halloween." Stitched replied.

"Oh... How do you know my name?"

"I have my ways. Now (Y/n) do you value your life?" Stitches got closer with the girls ams checked her nails.

"Haha thats not a good way to start a conversation." I couldn't back into the tree anymore.

"Answer. Do you?" She got to a point where I felt like my metaphorical bubbled was being popped by a razor sharp edge. I slowly pulled out a smaller hammer from my bag and his it, but she noticed and ran towards me. "YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN SNEAK ATTACK ME LIKE THAT?!?" she pinned me to the tree. Fear ran thought my body. 'I wasn't planning on fighting today....' I thought. I felt something grow onto my legs and saw the two girls growing vines alone my legs.

I struggled to get out but was stuck to that tree. "Let me go... I dont want to to fight." I looked Stitches straight in the eyes.

"I can't do that. I must injury you. Or kill." She loosened her hold for a split second but that was all I needed and I head butted her. She fell back and held her nose. I fell onto her and jumped into the air. The other me took over.

Other-

I landed on the girl. The other two were hissing and flaring their pedals at me. I made the backpack form into a jacket so that the pockets had weapons. It was way more handy. I pulled out daggers and threw them into the mummies head's. They shrieked in but were dead in mere seconds.

"My mummies..." Stitches marveled at the two that were pinned to the true by their heads. They started to disintegrate rooted into the ground. Before we knee it they were blended into the tree and were dead. "My... Sidekicks." I got off of her and she sat up and kneeled in from of the two graves. "Sandy... Lisa.... I'm so sorry." I snapped out.

You-

I heard those names and snapped back into place. "Sandy and Lisa?" I repeated.

"Yes you idiot!" Stitches got up, tears flowing, and she towered over me. "My friends, sidekicks, or to you other bitches." She shoved me onto the ground.

"Veronica?!?" My voice was unsteady and felt stuck between my teeth and struggling to come out.

"YES. HOW DARE YOU FORGET ABOUT ME. PITIFUL HOW YOU LAY THERE ON THE GROUND." She fell onto me and trued to stab me but I grabbed her hand. The other me was practically scratching to come out.

"Why... I- I thought you died." I realized she had bullied me for 6 years.

"Well you thought wrong. Now get off me pig! You'll crush me!"

"SHES NOT A PIG!" the inner me was boiling and finally came out. I transformed and she stared at me wide eyed.

Other-

"GET OFF!!! ILL DIE IF YOU STAY ON ANY LONGER!!!!!"

"FUCK YOU!" I drove the knife down into her and she stopped dead in the middle of her screaming.

"You... You actually did it." She coughed up blood."

"Tell me how you came back."

"It wasz-" she conjoined her words but it was too late. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she stopped bleeding. I got up and let (Y/n) take the wheel.

You-

"Shes..." I fell to the floor. "I killed her..." I sat there and cried as it started to rain. It was pouring rain fast so I got up and ran in the direction I thought home was.

After what felt like forever I finally found the house. I was stopped when I tripped in a puddle. I got up and realized I was actually injured in the fight. "How did I not notice?" I ran to the front porch but felt a wave of dizziness. I rang the door bell but then everything went black.

Jeff-

"Jesus how long can a walk take?" I asked myself as everyone was heading up stairs. I looked at the time to see it was 7. I heard rain start to pour outside. "Please be ok (Y/n)." I shook my leg to try and calm me down but it didnt work.

"You going to bed man?" Ben asked before he went up.

"Nah... I'm waiting for (Y/n) to come home." Ben rolled his eyes and went upstairs. I realize I'm acting needy but I'm worried she got hurt.

After what felt like an eternity I heard the door bell ring. I jumped up and opened it to see (Y/n) injured and passed out.

"(Y/N)?!?" I picked her up and rushed her to my room. I fixed her uo as much as I could and later her down. She was still out. I later next to her and kissed her forehead. "Please be ok." Soon after... I fell asleep.
————————————————–