"Queen"

~flashback~

I sat in my room... Wondering why every was holding grudges against me. 'What did I do wrong?...

They envy you' I nearly fell out of my bed when I was answered.

"Who's there?" I looked around. I was all alone I'm the cell. 'You really think Zalgo would leave you alone with your thoughts? I am the one pulling the strings. Holding back your power. Holding those awful moments you call memories.' 
I stared at the wall. I couldn't believe that I had a new "guardian angel."

"Please... Leave me alone." I demanded.
'Fat chance. Now that you know, I'll fulfill what you really want.... To get out of this place. But for that to happen I need to consume your entire mind.' She laughed and that was the last thing I remember.

(There are two endings so if you want the alternate ending skip the next chapter and go straight to "facing the end (alternate ending)")

Other-

I looked around the room and saw the door. I kicked it down. I ran to training room to see everyone sitting around.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here." Nina asked. I smirked and my eyes started to glow. Everyone stood up and dropped everything in their hands.

(About to get really graphic js)

I slit Crosshatches Neck and videoized blood pored out. I flipped backwards and slammed my foot down onto Nina's head. A loud crack was heard and she fell to ground, blood pouring out of her nose, mouth, and eyes. Everyone was frozen. I jumped back to Smile dog and twisted his neck. I pulled out one of his teeth. It was long enough to use as a knife so I picked Lost silver up and stabbed him in the forehead. After that I threw him in the air and hurled the tooth at his chest, pinning him to the wall. I ran behind Dark Link and took off his belt. I wrapped it around his neck and pulled up. He gasped for air and scratched at my hands. He finally died and I tossed his body at The Rake, killing him instantly. I looked over to Issac and took his mask off. He tried to run but I pitched it and it landed in his back. He fell and took the chance to stab the nose into his eye. I back flipped towards Clockwork. I punched her in the eye and ripped out the clock, I then reached into my pocket. She screamed but I stuffed my fist in her mouth. I let go of the tiny bomb I had in my pocket. I slid backwards and watched her head explode. Liu, the last one was staring at the place where Clockwork was standing. I smirked and walked over to him.

"Such a shame. You would never be as good as your brother." I laughed and jumped in the air. I put my hand on the back of his head and smashed it onto the floor. A buddle of blood formed at the bottom and I looked around the room. Nothing but blood and some pieces of smashed brain were scattered about the room. I walked off.