Chapter 16 Your Kids

~~Sam's POV~~

I open my eyes and hear noises coming from the right side of me, but I can't move for some reason and I can't move it's like I'm frozen or something. All I remember is being knocked out by that Lindsey person and she stuck something in my neck, and now every single inch of my body is numb.

"Sammy" I hear a voice I recognize only to be Dean's,

"Sammy where are you?" He yells again and again but I can't say anything back to him. I'm stuck to the ground I can't get up and look for my brother that could or could not be in danger all I can do is stay still.

"SAM" I hear Brie yell my name over and over, but I can't do anything, soon I feel my eyes give way and drift off to sleep.

++++

"Hey Sam I think you should wake up" I hear someone say from beside me, and I open my eyes and realize that I'm not in the same place anymore, I'm in a bed with a woman, well I have to say the woman is very attractive she has the most beautiful smile.

"Sam come on we better get a move on" she says kissing my cheek and standing from the bed, I just stare at her dumbfounded with my mouth open.

"Close your mouth or you'll catch flys" the woman that was in the bed says peeking her head in the bedroom I'm in before leaving again.

I get out of the bed and walk toward what I'm assuming as to be the hallway. I walk down it and see a couple of other rooms, I pass a girls bedroom decorated with Barbie stuff and some other girly things, I look into the room next to that one and see a boys room with sports posters and other boyish stuff. I continue walking along the long hallway and eventually notice that this is a two-story house. Because I just found the stairs

I walk down stairs and look around I see that I'm in the living room, there's a tv, sofas, and some lamps, and a bookcase, some dolls and coloring books and pencils. Spread out across the couches.

I spot the woman from earlier and walk over to her, she's in the kitchen cooking something, "took you long enough" she says walking over to me and pecking me on the cheek,

"Well I was uh-"

"I hope you woke the kids" she says cutting me off and starring at me sternly,

"The kids?" I ask confused, her kids? What dose she mean?

"Yes. The kids dumbass. Your kids" she says glaring at me, if looks could kill I would already be dead.

"Mommy, daddy" a small voice says behind us and we turn to look at who the voice came from, it's a small girl about seven or eight years old looking from me to the woman that I'm assuming is my girlfriend or something.

"What is it sweetheart?" The woman says, kneeing to be eye level with the small child.

"Uncle Barry said he's coming over today, he just called, him and auntie Riley are coming over for dinner" the small child says smiling brightly at her mom,

"Wait did you wander around and find mommy's phone ringing?" Her mom asks her with raised eyebrows.

"Daddy woke me up today mommy" the little girl says looking over at me, totally changing the subject, her mom looks at me with curious eyes and I nod in agreement