Chapter 31 Dante Healer

Song of the chapter
The Good, the Bad and the Dirty by Panic! At the Disco

~~Dean's POV~~

I groan, opening my eyes but everything is blurry, I rub my eyes feeling something cold touch my face. I look around and see snow falling from the sky,

"What the hell?" I said out loud my eyes widening in fear. Where in the hell am I exactly?

The trees are green but slowly turning white fast due to the amount of snow that is falling. I stand up. Cursing in pain, my waist hurts a lot and that's when I noticed the blood on the ground, and the gash on my side. I was stabbed

"Damn it" I mutter, clutching my side. I limp a little but walk straight ahead, trying to find somewhere to make shelter at.

++++

It has been hours and I still haven't found anything yet, there are just trees and trees for nothing but miles and miles, the sky began to darken and it had only gotten colder the snow was now falling faster than earlier, and it was getting harder to walk due to the gash on my waist.

"Cas wherever you are at please," I say clutching to my side before falling face forward into the ground. The last thing I remember was when I was with Brie hanging upside down.

++++

I open my eyes, seeing nothing but the dark blue sky above me, the snow stopped but it was now raining not hard but more like small sprinkles.

I stand up, holding my side. I look around confused seeing bright colorful lights in the sky shooting up, I immediately start walking towards it not caring about heading the other direction anymore.

While I walking, I couldn't help but wonder. Where was Brie? And how was Sam doing? I wondered if they even knew I was gone, or if Sam was looking for me. I couldn't remember what happened to me before I blacked out, the last thing I remember was me and Brie hanging upside down and after that everything is blank, it's like someone erased my memory.

I gasp seeing the most unrealistic thing I have ever seen in my life, a castle very far away but I could still see it, the bottom is made of stone and the rest is made of ice, how is that even possible? And by the looks of it, they are going to war or something because they're are like six armies there in separate lines. Looking ready to kill and a lot of them even have spears, swords, bows, maces, axes, and a lot of other weapons, and some don't even have weapons. This made me realize where the hell am I actually?

Just then a bright white flash came from inside the castle, I heard screaming close to me and immediately turned my head to see a very ugly thing staring at me licking its lips,

"What's a tiny little thing like you doing here?" The ugly thing said laughing,

"What are you?" I ask looking at the thing with disgust,

It just laughs, taking a feel steps closer to me and I almost immediately puke because that thing smells like something dead, I take a step back, looking for a way to get out of here and away from this creature or whatever the hell it is.

"Some humans, just don't deserve kindness" the thing barks at me and immediately charges at me, sending us both off a cliff, I kick it off of me while we are going down and it hits the ground first followed be me shortly after, I winch in pain feeling something drip from my head and I instantly knew it was blood.