Chapter 1 The Old Salvatore Boarding House

Dear diary
I know I have not written in a while but I think I might be going off the end, I mean Damon won't listen to me anymore, and Stefan won't talk to me anymore. And I can't just keep crying myself to sleep every night, it's not healthy who am I kidding I was dead before I took the cure. For my selfish needs I just couldn't stand being a vampire anymore I wanted to be normal and now that I am normal again everyone hates me, what am I supposed to do I can't stay here and live with everyone hating me, I guess I'm leaving I need to take a break for my own good.

It's decided I'm not staying here, I'm leaving going wherever the road takes me I guess maybe I'll go visit Rebekah. Or maybe I'll drive off a cliff and die. Or maybe just overdose on sleeping pills. Or maybe I won't do anything like that maybe I'll just do whatever I want for once.

I go in my closet and grab my suitcase and a duffle bag, I grab all the things I want to take and put them on the bed. I pack some undergarments, shirts, pants, dresses, and shoes, them I go and grab my toiletries I pack those in my suitcase, I grab a picture of me and my brothers and put that into the suitcase also. When I'm all done packing I take one last look at my room I'm really going to miss this place.

I take my things with me downstairs, I put them near the door and go into the kitchen I grab a pen and paper.

Stefan and Damon
Not that you guys care but I'm leaving and I probably won't be back for a while but if I come back then, that means I don't really know what that means but still if I do come back I hope you guys won't hate me.
And I'm sorry I was a selfish sister I hope one day you guys can forgive me.
Love or hate your sister Gabriella,

I put the note on the kitchen counter, then wipe the tears under my eyes that I had not noticed were forming. I walk out of the kitchen into the living room I open the door then I grab my bags I look around the once so cheerful house, I close the door to the house, then I walk over to my car I open the trunk then I unlock my car, I put my bags in the trunk I then close the trunk

I go over to the passengers side I open the door then get in I put the keys in. I take one last look at the old Salvatore Boarding House, after looking at the house for what felt like hours I drive off, to where I do not know, but one thing I do know is that maybe I can finally be happy with myself since I took the cure maybe someone or something will make me smile again.

I plug in my iPod and hit play on. Birdy The A Team. I then pass the mystic falls sign. Goodbye mystic falls I won't be seeing you for awhile i say to myself.

+++++++++

First chapter in my Supernatural, The vampire diaries crossover

Hope you enjoyed it

Please vote and comment

Next chapter up soon :)