Chapter 33 Before You Left

Song of the chapter
What's Wrong by Pvris

~~Joseph's POV~~

"Your stubbornness is what makes you weak Alexander," I said annoyed, after everything I just explained to him. He still wants to a make deal with the older Winchester and that's what bothers me, he's planning his sisters funeral all over again even though he does not believe me when I have told him only about a million times that she is actually alive,

"I'm going to make the deal with or without you Joseph so take your pick," Alexander said crossing his arms over his chest.

"You already know my answer" I lowered my head in defeat, he knew me too well, of course, I wasn't going to let him make a deal like this without me. I would be crazy if I wasn't involved with this plan. His plan was to get Dean to act as a friend towards Dante but he actually wasn't, and Dean was to report everything back to Alexander, and he would have to tell him everything about Dante's plans, and of his travels around the world. Alexander thought that if he had something to hold over Dean he could control him like an animal, he wanted to know what exactly Dante had in store for his sister.

"Joseph are you alright?" Lerah asked concern written all over her face

"Alexander is planning his sisters next funeral but his to blinded by vengeance to see it, we only just got her back and now she's going to be taken from us sooner than we think" I said staring into her brown eyes, tears cloudy my vision but I wasn't going to break down right here in front of Lerah.

"If she doesn't fall in love with Sam than their destiny won't be fulfilled and the curse will only be a myth, all she has to do is not fall for him before the blood moon rises on the second day of fall" Lerah said with hope in her eyes, but it was easier said than done.

"Or unless" Lerah muttered to herself but I caught it

"Unless what tell me Lerah," I asked tapping my foot on the ground in patiently.

"Unless she doesn't fall in love with Sam what if it's a different Winchester?" Lerah said seeming confused by her own answer. But what if she was right? What if Victoria fell in love with a different Winchester? Then the spell would never be completed,

"You're right, Lerah you must find another man with the last name Winchester, I only trust you with this task, and whatever you do don't let Alexander find out about our plan, we must only keep this between ourselves," I said grabbing onto her shoulders and looking into her eyes.

"I shall start my search immediately, be careful though Joseph there are eyes everywhere nowadays, I'd expect to see you in late September before fall begins. Goodbye old friend" I pause smiling at Lerah

'take care of yourself" Lerah said giving me a quick peck on the cheek before disappearing into the large castle.

I know she won't fail me, she never has in the past. Of course, I hated to try and get Victoria to love somebody else but now wasn't the time for me to be jealous, I still cared deeply for Victoria not in a romantic way though she was still my best friend. I want to make things right between us again not screw up like I've been doing for the past ten years.

++++

~~Dean's POV~~

"Someone very close to you has died, Dean and I can bring them back," Alexander said,

I looked at him confused "What do you mean?" I asked

"Your brother he's dead" Alexander states bluntly.