Chapter 18

Josh POV

"Baby" I say crying hugging her. I open my eyes and see Gabbie pacing crying herself. "This is a shock" I say laughing as I break the hug. "I am about to have a heart attack" Gabbie says. "I am so happy for you two" she says hugging Colleen. Colleen hugs her back but is in definite shock. I sit on the floor beside Gabbie and face her. "Thank you" Colleen says. I look at Colleen and she is crying but not happy tears. "Colleen?" I say getting on my knees. "First thing I want to do is call my family but I can't because they hate me" she whispers. Gabbie looks at me shocked. "I should go" Gabbie says as she goes to stand up but Colleen grabs her and pulls her down. "Gabbie stay please" Colleen says. "Of course" Gabbie says rubbing her back. "This is great news Colleen. Everybody loves you and Josh. Can you imagine your fans?" She says smiling as I grab Colleens hands tight staring at her. She nods. "They will loose it" Gabbie says laughing. "They actually might break Twitter" she adds laughing. Colleen laughs as tears stream down her face. I lean and hug her. "Your family will come around" I say kissing her knuckles. She nods and puckers up for a kiss. I hold onto her face and look at her in her eyes. "A baby Colleen" I whisper starting to cry again. I lean in to kiss her and see Gabbie taking pics. "This is your phone Josh. I thought you would want to remember this moment" Gabbie says passing it back to me. "So great. Thanks Gabbie" I say.

Later that night we are sitting quietly watching a movie. I hold Colleen tight all day as I am so emotional. "Ok honey?" I ask as she leans into me. She nods. I pull her down to face me and she is crying. "I am going to be a Mom" she whispers. It has sunk in. I nod tearing up. "I am so happy" I say kissing her lips so passionately. "You are going to be amazing" I say continuing to kiss her. "Thank you Joshua for your love baby" she says. I kiss her hard this time and she knows my thoughts. I start unbuttoning her shirt and kiss the top of her breasts as she smiles at me as I continue kissing down to her belly button. "Colleen" I whimper laying on her stomach with my hand on her. "Joshua please you are gonna make me cry" she says. I come back up and lean on her and kiss her. "Joshua? I want to call Rachel" she says wiping her face. "Call her. I am right here" I say watching her grab her phone. She hits the quick dial for Rachel and I can hear Rachel answer. "Rachel, Joshua and I are expecting a baby" Colleen says crying. I can hear Rachel congratulate her and tell her she is coming over. Colleen hangs up and sighs. "She is happy for us" she says shocked. "Not as happy as me" I say.