Chapter 23* It's Up To Lucy

Lucy was in a white room....
She turned and saw her mom.
"Mom..." Her mom looked at her.
"Hello Lucy." She went and hugged her, "I'm glad your here."
Lucy broke the hug.
"I-I'm dead?" Lucy asked.
Her mom walked to a door.
"That Lucy," She turned and looked at her. "Is all up to you." She gestured to the door. Lucy walked to the door and opened it. A light shone brightly.
Memories were all coming back to her.
Meeting Natsu, Getting her guild mark, Forming the team...She heard a jingling noise and saw her keys inside glowing, She then saw something that reminded her of Fairy Tail....A pink guild mark floating and glowing inside.
"If you walk inside you return to earth,
If you shut that door you throw away all those memories and you stay here."
Lucy looked at her mom and then at the guild mark. Lucy took a breath and slowly closed the door.
"I'll miss you...."

~

Natsu couldn't eat nor could he stand to look at her face. Erza quickly took Lucy to the greatest healer (Porlyusica) in fairy tail.
"Natsu.." Natsu turned around and saw Lisanna. "It's all my fault." Lisanna said falling to her knees. Natsu blinked. He slowly for up and hugged her.
"No it's not.." He said shaking his head
Lissana silently weeped.
Something stirred on the couch.
"Happy hasn't left either." Lisanna smiled sweetly. She broke the hug and looked at Natsu.
"You really care for Lucy..." She looked at the two and then at Lucy who was on the bed. "You love her don't you?"
Natsu stood quiet before nodding.
Lisanna smiled and hugged him.
"Confess to her." She whispered in his ear. She then got up and left the room.

~

"I can't believe Lu-Chan might die." Levy said crying. The whole guild was waiting outside of the room.
"Quiet child." Porlyusica scowled.
"Will Lucy live?" Erza asked her.
"That's all up to her,"
"What does that mean?" Gray asked. Porlyusica just stared at him.
"Your worried she won't make it." She asked the master.
"Yes and I'm worried how Natsu will take it." He answered truthfully.

___€___£___¥___€___£___¥__

Will she Live or Die?
Hmm who knows....
Also the last chapter is coming up this was supposed to be the last one, but I decided not to make it the last one:)
Please give me back some feedback on how this chapter was.
Also I'm sorry it was so short:/
Till next time;)

~Erykalovesgummybears