Chapter 4 * Feelings

Chapter Four

Feelings

Natsu's P.O.V

I pulled away from Lucy. Looking down at her, I realized how weak she looked. Her once joyful and brightened mood was now replaced with sorrow and guilt. I felt my throat go dry.

She can't leave...

Who will I visit everyday and tease?

"You-you can't go.." I whispered. I knew it wasn't her choice, but I couldn't lose Lucy.

She looked up at me with wide eyes. We were so close, yet we were being pulled apart.

"Natsu.." She mumbled, her cheeks were turning red and I had no idea why. Yet just my looking at her, I felt my cheeks grow oddly warm.

"You can't leave fairy tail or team Natsu, you're our nakama and-and I won't let you." I said crossing my arms. I felt everybody's gaze settle on me.

"Natsu if I refuse they would do something, I don't want to drag you or anyone into this." Lucy answered.

"But imagine how we'll feel." I argued. "It won't be the same Luce." She smiled softly and hugged me once again.

"We'll meet again...I promise.." She said softly. I returned the hug, not wanting to let go. As we stood there, hugging once again, I felt something weird in my stomach and it wasn't because I was hungry.

Do I Like Lucy? No one ever told me what happens when you like someone, Igneel never taught me, maybe I should ask Erza or Liasanna...

_______________________________________________________

Yes she's in the story but this time unlike most stories she not the bad person it's-🙊Oops sorry😅Foget I said anything...

Update

I added things, I took out some things.

- 1/2/17