Chapter 2 * The Guild Mark

I added things, I took out things.

Chapter Two

The guild Mark

    The entire guild looked down, no one said anything. All of them were shocked and worried.

The pink haired boy went down on his knees, his gaze on the floor.

"Luce...She's leaving.." He though sadly. Happy flew down beside him, hoping to comfort him in some quiet way.

Levy who had walked in right when Lucy had made the announcement, was now sitting down with Gajeel beside her.

"Lu-chan.." She whispered softly, silent tears ran down her cheeks. Gajeel noticed this and rested a hand on her small shoulder.

"Why is she leaving?" Levy asked, her tears falling down. Gajeel simply frowned and wrapped an arm around her. She buried her head into his chest and cried.

"Love rival is going..." Juvia cried. Gray quickly walked over and sat beside her. He rested his hand on her arm and said nothing. He was also struggling to keep his feelings bottled up.

After all, Lucy was like a sister to him. He didn't want another part of his family gone.

"Natsu did anything happen?" Erza asked walking towards him. Nastu didn't answer and simply looked up at the door.

Why was she leaving?

~

  The master watched her warily, she had remained calm when telling him she was leaving the guild. Her hand held the tissue that was soaked with the tears she had wiped away

"Are you sure you want this?" The Master asked. He was upset and sad after she has told him the news, Lucy nodded. He lifted his hand and set it on her guild Mark. A soft glow appeared, he lifted his hand off and the only thing left was a visible mark where it had been.

"Thank you master." Lucy sniffled. She threw her tissue in the trash and looked up at him. The man who had took her in and allowed her to join the guild.

She went towards him and hugged him.

"You are and always will be a father to me." She whispered. The master strgguled to hold back his tears and he knew the more he did that, the more it hurt to let her go.

"I wish you good luck... Give him my best regards please." He struggled out.

"I will." She nodded and with that she walked out. Everyone stared at her.

Looks of sadness and worry, looks she wasn't expecting. Lucy looked down and walked towards the door but didn't make it. She also was expecting to, especially since the person she was closest to was the loudest of the guild.

"Lucy why?" Natsu asked. Happy looked at the girl in desperation. This made it harder for the blond haired girl. She never wanted to leave.

"To protect you guys," Lucy smiled painfully. "I don't want my Nakama to be harmed." With that Lucy turned and walked out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently trying to edit this book :)

- 1/2/17