Chapter 3 * The Truth Comes Out

Once again I'm trying to destroy all the mistakes.

Chapter Three
The truth comes out

Lucy's P.O.V

         Once I returned back to my apartment, I cried. It was then until I realized, crying wasn't going to do nothing. All it did was cause more pain.

So I wiped away my tears and I started to pack my things. With each thing that i packed, the more my heart broke. I was leaving everything amd everyome that I love.

The pain had all started with a single letter, the same letter that laid on my empty desk, it was soaked with tears and crumpled with anger.

"Lucy?!" I froze. My heart began to beat  rapidly. I turned around to face the door and saw my friends.

Erza, Levy, Gajeel, Gray, Wendy, and the one and only...Natsu Dragneel.

"Why are you going?!" Natsu said. His fists were clenched, but as I looked at his face, hurt was all over.

I sat down on my desk chair and gestered to the letter. Erza noticed and walked over to grab it.

Dear Lucy Heartfillia,

We must inform you that before your dad had passed away he promised his most precious treasure is to be given to us in return for helping him, since you are his only child, you are to be wedded to my son Zachary Evans.

If you decline you will have your loved ones hurt and If you shall report this to the authorities we will take charge. We also advise that you quit the guild or else.

Hope to see you soon, we will pick you up in front of your home on Monday..

Sincerely,
John & Maria Evans.

Everyone stared at me with sympathy, I simply stood up and gently took the letter.

"It's...Sunday..." Wendy muttered looking at me.

"Now you know." I whispered. Natsu looked up at me.

"Can't you just tell the master?" He asked me. I frowned at him.

"Had he not heard what the letter said?" I thought to myself. I love Natsu, but sometimes he drove me crazy. I was about to speak up, until Gray beat me to it.

"Didn't you hear flame brain?! She can't." Gray answered glaring at him.

"There's nothing you can do." I whispered. Natsu's gaze softened and he walked over to wrap his arms around me. I buried my face into his chest and felt the tears threatening to fall.

To think that this was the last time I would ever be with him, with all of my friends.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I was scared and didn't want anything to happen to any of you."  I whispered.

"It's ok luce...." I felt him bring me further into the hug. "I'm sorry I can't protect you like I promised."

Added things, took out things