Chapter 20* It's All Over

Lucy felt as if she was being put in a chimney that was turned on.
"Now I know how fish feel when their being roasted-wait roasted!" She opened her eyes and gasped. She was surrounded by flames.
"Lucy!" Lucy turned around and saw Natsu being pinned down,
"Lushee!" She saw happy struggling against a other man's grip. She heard other shouts and saw Erza fighting her way through a crown of guards, gray was being pinned like Natsu.
"This is for you my great lord!" She heard zack shout. The ground shook,
"Lucy hang on!" Wendy yelled trying to break through the strong grip.
"Love rival can't die." Juvia said knocking out a guard to get to Lucy.

~

Carla kept replaying that dream over and over.
"Can I change it?" She thought.
"Carla are you ok?" She turned and saw happy. She just simply nodded and glanced at Natsu who was ahead.
"You have to hurry up Natsu..."

~

Lucy knew that there's no way that she'd make it alive. Her hand stung, She wished that Natsu was here with her so he could save her.
"I should've told him sooner.." She whispered, "I should've told him that....I love him..."
"See dad she's still in good shape." She heard the door slam and heard footsteps. The door to her cell opened letting the light shine on her. She saw Zachary and his dad.
"That is not in perfect condition son, she's pale and look at her hand." He said walking towards her. "We have to do it tonight." He concluded.
"Re...Really?"
"Yes we'll say that she disappeared."
"Great idea dad." Zach said smirking.
"Get everything ready," He said walking out. "and Ms. Heartfillia see you tonight..." He then walked out.
Zach walked towards Lucy.
"See doll face we always win and your guild probably forgot you.."
Lucy gritted her teeth and looked up. Her brown eyes bored in his blue ones.
"YOUR wrong.." She corrected. Zach glared at her and grabbed her hand.
"Better watch it or else."
"Or else what?! Your already going to kill me." She said pulling away.
"I'm going to tell you something blonde." He said getting up.
"It's all over for you..."
Lucy looked at him full of fear and disappointment.
"I should've said it sooner...." She said thinking of a certain Salamander.

___€___£___¥___€___£___¥

I hope this chapter isn't to short for you guys, now I plan on making the next one the last chapter....hmmm...I don't know yet, I'll let you know soon;) Anyways if your confused comment on what your confused on and I'll clear things up:D

~Golden Heart

《A Edited Chapter》