Chapter 8 * A Quick Visit

Chapter Eight

A quick visit 

      Lucy was sitting in the empty room, the walls were painted a solid white color. The furniture was a light gold and the window curtains were closed making the room dark. She looked down at her hand, it was empty and nothing was there. Yet it still held memories of Fairy Tail.

Then a golden poof appeared in front of Lucy, shocking the girl.

"Loke?!" Her brown orbs widened and the spirit simply looked around. Confused with the change of scenario.

"Lucy where are you?" He asked th blonde haired girl. Her heart sunk and she looked up at him slowly.

"I-I'm being forced to get married." She stuttered. Her head hanging low again.

The lion spirit looked shocked, but his face soon turned when from anger when he saw her fairy tail guild mark gone.

"They said I had to quit or else." She looked down, her gaze focusing on her skirt.

"Why?" He asked. Lucy looked up with teary eyes.

"I didn't want my nakama getting hurt because of me." She answered. She looked down at her hand and looked back up at him.

"What about Natsu and the others?" Loke asked, his gaze flickering from her eyes to her hand where the mark once had been.

"I told them and they were upset, but they understood it clearly."  She answered, not leaving his gaze.

Loke shook his head in disappointment. He got more closer to her.

"Lucy-"

"It's for the best..." she cut him off. She silently wiped away her tears and broke Loke's gaze.

~

Natsu sat down at a empty table, he refused to go on any missions. He couldn't, not without his Lucy.

"Natsu." He turned around thinking he heard lucy , but sadly to his disappointment it was no one. He looked down sadly.

"Lucy please get out of this.." he whispered quietly. He knew he couldn't fight for her because it wasn't right,
but what if she was already married...

"Guys I have a plan!" He yelled, running towards his friends.