Chapter 21* Daddy

Lucy knew where she was.
Was it because she was tied to a stick or she smelt the ashes.
"Is this how I'm going to die?" She told herself, she saw people in cloaks holding candles all standing around her. She saw Zach and his dad in the front. "Natsu....please....save me I'm giving up.."
"Lucy!" Lucy could see a figure flying in the sky above the fire. Natsu jumped down and tried getting to her, lucy just noticed that the flames were blue....
"You think you can eat that poisonous fire salamander?" Zach asked smirking. Natsu looked at him with hate written all over his face.
"Your friends can't help and neither can you." He finished. "If you make one move this girl will die along with lucy." He snapped his fingers and a man came with...

~•~

Erza was running as fast as she could. "Hold on lucy.." Then she moved to the side dodging a attack.
"Ah Zach-sama was right." A voice said impressed. "You are a nice one."
Erza turned and saw a women with long red hair and blood red eyes. She smiled showing sharp teeth.
"Who are you?!" Erza demanded.
The women chuckled.
"The daughter of the person your friend is going to be devoured by.."

~•~

"Lisanna!" Natsu said shocked.
Natsu then remembered Erza saying the others will show up later.
"Damn it!"
"Natsu..." Natsu turned and saw Lucy through the blue flames.
"Go....It's ok..." Lucy mouthed. Natsu widened his eyes and chuckled. "Sorry Luce..." He then signaled happy to leave.
"I'm not losing the girl that I care about!" He said.
Lucy was shocked, but smiled.
"Natsu..."

~•~

Erza dodged a other attack swiftly.
"She's fast..." She murmured. "But that makes it easier.."
"Requip!" Nothing happened.
Erza heard chuckling and saw the women.
"Daddy always said Haruhi don't play with food," She then smiled darkly. "but where's the fun in that?" Erza looked weirded out and was about to dodge her but couldn't move.
"I can control your every move even if you are a S-class Mage I'm a daemon therefore I'm stronger..."
"Damn it.."
"Jack." A man went up to Erza and placed bracelets on her. Erza felt all the magic being sucked out of her.
"You can't requip with those on."

~•~

"Gray-sama Juvia thinks we should go undercover." Juvia suggested.
"I think she may be right we could blend in." Carla agreed. Gray nodded.
"Ok then lets go."
"Gray-sama agreed with it." Juvia said smiling.

~•~

Lucy could feel the heat burning her skin. She was barely holding her screams back.
"Lucy!" She heard sounds coming from the wind.
"Princess!"
"My spirits?!" Lucy murmured.
"Stay alive please!" Lucy knew they were trying to help but they couldn't help without Lucy opening their gates, not even Loke could go through.

Natsu was staring at Zach waiting for the right moment.
"Zach-sama!" The boys turned and saw a women dragging someone.
"Erza!" Natsu said shocked.
Lucy screamed in agony.
"Lucy!" Natsu screamed.
Lucy felt a throbbing pain go through her.
"Daddy is here..."

___~€~___~£~___~¥~___~€~__

It's short I know but I have a huge writers block then I have exams to worry about:( This sucks....
But don't worry I'll try my best:)
The video in the media is a video I made for NaLu I just remembered the lyrics so it kinda goes with it I guess...
I hope you enjoyed this chapter please give back some feedback if there's any changes needed:)

~Golden Heart

《A Edited Chapter》