Chapter 22* Saving Lucy

Lucy could feel drops of sweat roll down her face, her coughing got worse
The blue fire rose higher and higher.
"Lucy.."Erza whispered, Natsu clenched his fists. The fire flickered red and then blue, then something jumped out.
"Daddy." The girl said delighted. The people backed away, while the Evans stood their place.

~

Gray, Juvia and Wendy along with Carla wore cloaks and made their way to the front.
"Gray look its Erza and Natsu." Wendy whispered. Gray was shocked to see Erza tied up he was also shocked to see Natsu standing there,
"Lucy." Juvia said pointing at the flames. They looked at saw Lucy tied up to the pole her clothes were burnt, her hair stuck to her face and saw was coughing nonstop.
"Oh no we're to late..." Wendy said falling to her knees. Juvia looked away unable to stand the look of pain. Gray's far shadowed.
"Lucy can't die....I can't let her die...She's like a sister to me... I won't let my sister die.." He was deep in thought until Carla got his attention.
"It's all over for her..." She whispered.
A man dressed in black stepped out of the fire, His red eyes scanned the people. He smiled at the sight of Lucy, His sharp teeth showing.
"Lord Ryoko Daemon of the flames I present a special sacrifice," Mr. Evans said. "Lucy Heartfillia A Celestial Mage!" The blue flames sparked up.
"Daughter give them the crystal." He told the girl with Erza. She nodded and dropped Erza who fell hard on the floor and handed Zach a red crystal.
"Gray it's Lisanna!" Carla said looking behind a guard.
"That's why flamebrain didn't make a move." Gray said.
"Juvia, Wendy you get her I'll help Natsu." Carla understood she had to find Happy.
"I'll find the male cat." With that she was out if sight.
"Go!"

~

Natsu heard shouting and turned to see Juvia and Wendy retrieving Lisanna.
"Oi!" He saw gray running towards him.
"What's happening!" Ryoko demanded
"Zach get them!" Mr. Evans screamed.
"Lucy!" Natsu screamed.
Lucy weakly looked up and saw her friends fighting for her.
"Natsu...."
Natsu dodged a attack from Zach.
"I won't let you sacrifice something that I love!" He screamed with fury.
Erza and gray looked at Natsu with a look of awe.
"I won't be the weak one I'll help Natsu...." Lucy thought.
"Natsu!" She screamed. A light formed around her.
"Princess?!' She saw Virgo.
"Lucy?!" She saw Loke. She saw all her spirits except Aquarius.
"Help.."
Ryoko looked at Lucy with hungry eyes.
"I'll help too." Erza murmured. Using all her strength she broke the chains.
"Requip!"She screamed.
Molly(women) saw Erza and ran towards her only to be struck by water.
Erza ran towards Zach.
"Natsu go with Lucy!" Natsu nodded and saw Ryoko walkin towards the fire.
"I don't think so bastard!' He growled attacking him.

~

Lucy saw Natsu.
Loke helped Lucy off the pole.
"We can't go through the fire.' Loke said. Tatarus looked at Lucy, he picked her up and shielded her running at the fire. Lucy felt the heat as she passed through.
"Taurus.."She murmured, He set her down and nodded his head.
"Thank you..." She smiled weakly.
He slowly disappeared along with the rest. Lucy laid down all her breath was slowly leaving her. The fire died down, Since there was no flesh located inside
Lucy slowly closed her eyes....

~

Erza grave her sword and stabbed Molly,
"Leave my friends alone!" She yelled.
Molly looked at the sword and nodded
"I understand now....."
She slowly turned to black dust.
Erza fell to her knees, she used up to much magic. She then saw a body lay lifeless in front of the died down fire.
"Lucy!?" She went over and saw Lucy barely breathing.
"Wendy!" Wendy ran over and fell to knees.
"Lucy!" Erza looked at Natsu who was dodging attacks. She then realized something. She saw Mr. Evans trying to hide in the fleeing crowd.
"Get him!" Lisanna noticed and transformed. She then pounced on him swiftly. Erza limped over and got the crystal.
"If we break it he goes back." She observed.
"No please do-" Erza threw if on the floor and it broke, dust flew out of it.
"What No!" Ryoko screamed, He then disappeared. Natsu wiped the blood out of his mouth.
He then noticed Lucy being healed by weny.
"How is she?' He asked going over.
Wendy looked at him with sad eyes.
"I'm sorry.."

___€___£___¥___€___£___¥

Aww this chapter sucked:( II'm sorry guys and I'm also sorry that there's one more chapter and the book is Finished.
Anyways Please give back feedback....

~Erykalovesgummybears