Chapter 7 * Missing Lucy

Chapter Seven

'Missing Lucy'

~At Fairy Tail~

      The pink haired boy was alone, resting his head on a table. The guild was quiet and all the members watched him with sad eyes. Ever since Lucy had left, he's been distant, hardly eating and he hasn't even picked a fight.

Gray was watching the salamander carefully, beside him was Juvia who was also worried about Natsu. Without saying anything he stood up.

"Oi flame-brain, you ok?" Gray asked his pink haired friend. Even though he seemed rough and tough, especially around Natsu, he still cares for his friends.

Natsu looked up, his eyes were dull and lifeless and his grin no longer showed.

"I'm going back home." He answered quietly, he stood up and was about to walk out when someone grabbed his arm.

"Natsu.." He turned around and saw his childhood friend and old crush.

"Lucy will come back, she will never forget you, just remember that.." She said with a stern yet hopeful look.

Natsu simply nodded, with that he walked out of the guild and trudged home. Happy followed him but stayed a distance knowing natsu needed space.

When walking he stopped short knowing where he had stopped. Natsu looked at Lucy's old apartment.

<FlashBack>

"Oi Luce lets go on a mission." Natsu said climbing through the window. He then saw lucy with only a towel. Natsu stared at her blankly.

"Ahhh natsu!" She shrieked her hands tightening around the towel.

"Learn to knock.' She scowled kicking him out.

~

"Let's form a team." Natsu announced.
Lucy looked happy and agreed.

"I already have a mission." He said with a devious look.

~

"Lucy run, I'll handle this somehow." Natsu cried out. Lucy held her ground and her eyes flashed with determination.

"No." She started screaming when the giant stepped on her. The giant held up her head, Though she was hurt she smiled sweetly.

"It's more fun when we're together."

<End>

  All those times they had, just thrown away with a ring and a groom. Natsu sighed and walked home.

"Please comeback luce." He whispered looking down at the ground.  "It's more fun when we're together."