Chapter 1 * Lucy Is Quitting

I apologize beforehand for any errors. This was my first published book and at the time, I was not a writing expert. I don't think I will ever become a writing expert because I'm still learning new tricks and techniques.

I want to thank you for giving this book a shot :)

Chapter One
Lucy is quitting

Natsu walked-no barged into the guild causing everyone to look at the door. The pink haired salamander simply grnned and went to the mission board.

"Oi flame head where's lucy?!" A dark haired boy asked rising up from his seat to talk to the pink haired boy.

"What'd you say Popsicle head!" Natsu demanded facing him. Gray simply clicked his tongue and stared intently at the loud boy. A flame grew in Natsu's hand and a cold mist formed around Gray's palm.

A sword was thrown in between the two causing them to break away from eachother.

"No more fighting." Erza said giving them her best glare. They stopped quickly and backed away farther away.

"Yes Gray is right where's Lucy?" Erza asked the salamander curiously.

"I don't-" Natsu got interrupted.

"Lucy!" Happy said running towards the Celestial Mage, who had just walked in.

She smiled weakly, she walked past the bar. Mira noticed something was off though, she wasn't smiling or talking as usual, this time she was quiet...

"Hi happy." She said quietly, she sat down at a empty table. Her blonde hair was loose and her outfit was a simple back skirt with a pink too.

"Lucy are you ok?" Mira asked walking over to her friend.

"Yeah..." Lucy answered looking away. Her hands were on her lap and her gaze remained on the empty table.

"Are you sure?" Erza asked sitting beside her. Both girls continued to stare at the girl. Lucy shut her eyes, hoping the tears wouldn't fall down. She then felt someone touch her shoulder and Lucy opened her eyes. Tears quietly went down her cheeks causing both of her friends to look at her I'm worry.

Nasty and Gray looked at each other, they didn't know how to comfort her and had no idea what to do.

"I-I can't...I'm..qu-quitting Fairy tail." She spoke up. Everyone in the guild stopped talking and looked at her. No one said anything and their gaze remained still on the celestial mage.

"Wha-what?" Natsu said in disbelief. The pink haired boy felt his heart break at those words and he was slowly starting to walk over. Until Lucy stood up and passed him. She went towards the masters office, but stopped shortly.

"I'm quitting fairy tail." She said once again. Natsu looked at her retreating figure, he had no idea what was happening.

Though one thing he did want to know, is who made Lucy come to to this decision.