Chapter 20

Dre

It was earlier in the morning when the doctor came out and told me my baby girl was going to be alright. Just like Erin said, she was allergic to sesame seeds. I'm just happy that she's ok.

Kylynn was sleepy and Marr was already asleep so I picked both of them up and took them to the car. I put them in then got in myself before leaving the hospital. We must've been in hospital for a long ass time because the sun is about to come up.

When I made it home, I saw Erin's car. I sighed heavily because I know she's going to want to argue with me as soon as I get inside the house. I just want to get some and go to sleep then wake up to breakfast. Is that too much to ask for? I parked the car and got Marr and Kylynn out.

After I put both of them to bed, I walked into our bedroom and surprisingly, Erin was in the bed with her eyes closed. I got out of my clothes and climbed into the bed. When I pulled the covers back I saw Erin's naked body. I smirked and pulled her to me. She got her hand and pushed me away.

"What's wrong with you E?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm going to sleep," she answered.

"Cool," I replied. I got up, went on her side of the bed and picked her up bridal style. I headed for the door.

"What the hell you doing Dre?" She looked confused and irritated.

"Taking you to Marr's old nursery."

"What? Why?"

"Getting in the bed naked but not giving me any is childish as hell so you can sleep in a child's bed."

She gasped, "Put me down Dre! Damn!"

"You gon' give me some or either put some clothes on," I said simply.

"Well I ain't putting no clothes on."

I looked down at her and she was smirking. She leaned up and kissed me and I quickly took her back down the hall to our bedroom.

"We're up and down like a roller coaster Dre," Erin said still laying in my arms. "I swear."

"I know but as long as you're still with me at the end of the day, I'm good."

"Dre you remember the day we first met? We were at Vonte's house and I punched some boy because he called me a bitch."

"You remember when we went out that day and I got mad 'cause I thought you were a gold digger? Then you started cussing me out and telling me to stop my car," I chuckled a little.

She giggled, "That was the same day my daddy got out of prison. What about my graduation night, though?"

"I remember the whole day. I swear you danced the whole party, nonstop."

"I was too excited. When we got to your house, though. I was like a kid in a candy store! I don't get excited over stuff like that anymore, though."

"That's the night you gave me your virginity," I reminisced.

"And the same night we got Marr! It only took one time! That's a shame," she laughed.

"I was excited but thinking hell nah, this girl too damn fertile!"

She hit my chest playfully, "I really was. You remember all that shit with Tanji? That girl pushed it!"

"I don't even want to talk about that crazy ass girl!"

She shook her head, "I need to start getting ready for work."

"Work? What happened to you working for Lil' J?"