Chapter 10

Erin POV

"I met him in high school or whatever. We was cool and I thought I could trust him so I put him on payroll, let him handle a few jobs. That bitch stole from me like it wasn't shit, like I didn't put him on. I told myself whenever I see him, one of us gon die."

I shook my head, looking out the window at the clouds under me. The announcer informed us that we were about to land at the LAX.

Dre's lifestyle is so bipolar. He's says he's gonna quit selling drugs and anything like that but he falls back into it every time, mainly 'cause he doesn't even like rapping.

I just wanna keep my babies out of harm's way. I can handle myself, Dre taught me a few things but I don't want to end up being the mommy and daddy.

"Did y'all miss me?"

"Yeah ma, can you fix me something to eat?" Marr asked.

"I didn't even get a hug from your lil stinking ass but what you want?"

"Steak and potatoes."

"What? You can get it shaking with a sloppy joe," I said walking past him into the kitchen.

"So what did y'all do?" Kylynn asked.

"We swam and went to the beach."

"Sounds fun."

"What did y'all do?"

"A lot, I had fun."

She walked over to her daddy and sat in his lap, watching TV. Looks how me and my daddy were before he went to prison.

I miss those times. I gave Marr his food then went up to my room and took a shower. After about ten minutes, Dre peeped in.

"Why wasn't I invited?"

"That air is cold so hurry up if you getting in."

"Smart ass mouth," he said getting undressed. "I got something for that."

"I bet you do," I smiled as he picked me up, kissing my neck.

Dre POV

I walked into Erin's salon and saw everybody watching Erin twerk. It wasn't any customers is at the moment. She was laughing; her dimples showing.

Erin's close to her employees, she has a relationship with all of them. It's only five of them but everybody racking in that money and everybody's happy.

They saw me and I put my index finger over my mouth telling them to be quiet. I snuck up behind Erin and grabbed her hips, pulling her to me.

"I bet you can't do it with this in you," I smirked and I knew she felt it poking her ass.

"I see you forgot who you talking to."

"You wanna show me later on and remind me?"

"Uh uh, y'all nasty!" One of her employees said and laughed before walking off.

She laughed too. We started talking and after about ten minutes people starting coming in back to back.

"See babe, I brought in the crowd."

"Yeah whatever."

"I'm finna go, love you."

"Love you too, don't forget to pick up the kids Dre."

"It's your day," I replied.

"That's a lie, it's your day. I get them from school on Monday and Wednesday."

"I only get them on Tuesday and Wednesday."

"Oh I forgot, it's India's day."

"Oh aight, see you later."

She nodded and I opened the door to leave. I got in my car and pulled off, heading downtown.

Me and Erin pulled into the house at the same time. When I got to the bedroom I kicked my shoes off and came out of my shirt.

"I'm tired," Erin said.

I slapped her ass, "I don't even believe that shit."

"I'm telling the truth, my feet hurt."

"You ain't gotta use your feet baby, I promise."

I picked her up and she started laughing. I laid her down on the bed and climbed on top, kissing her. I pulled her pants down and saw she had on my favorite lace panties.

I pulled them down with my teeth and started kissing all over the insides of her legs. I stuck my tongue in her dripping hole and she grabbed the sheets.

I went in and out, in and out. She arched her back and started gyrating herself on my tongue.

Her phone started ringing outta nowhere. She got on top, ignoring it and sat straight down, bouncing up and down.

"Yeah," she moaned and threw her head back. "Ah! Yes Dre!"

She leaned up a bit and started to grind her hips back and forth, speeding up.

"Shit," I slapped her ass. "Throw it back, just like that."

Her phone started ringing again, she looked at it then looked away speeding up.

"Dre! Dre!" I heard Erin yell from downstairs. I walked to the staircase.

"Wassup bae?"

"Come here! Hurry up!" I ran downstairs and she was on the phone.

"What happened?"

"India you should've kept calling or came by here! FIND THEM INDIA!"

"They're missing," she said between sobs. She ran to put her shoes on.

"What?"

"She said," it was like she couldn't breathe.

"Erin what?" I shook her.

"She said somebody took Marr and Kylynn."

Everything after that happened in slow motion, I didn't know what to say or think. I grabbed my gun and ran to the truck. Fuck!

This chapter is short but action is coming in the next chapter, promise.