Chapter 8

Erin POV

I got home from work and the kids were gone to India's house. I put my purse down and ran upstairs to take a shower. The steaming water felt so good, especially since I had a busy day. I bathed and got out to dry off. I was putting lotion on when I heard Dre come into the room. I finished what I had to do then put on a t-shirt and walked out.

"Hey baby." Dre said and kissed me.

"Hey, did you cook?"

"It's your turn."

"Bullshit."

"Nah 'cause I cooked last night!"

"We ate chinese last night, liar. I want burgers and fries so get to work chef." I hit his butt and walked down the stairs.

I turned the light on in the basement and started looking for the christmas tree. I found the box the peices of the tree were in and took them to the den. The den is in the front of the house and when people ride by, they can see how pretty our tree is.

I went back down to the basement to get the boxes of ornaments I bought last week. I pushed the boxes one by one to the door and when I moved the last box I found two large duffel bags and they looked stuffed. I was about to unzip one when Dre stopped me.

"Nope, those are christmas gifts."

"Great place to hide 'em, huh?"

"I don't need the sarcasm."

"Well I don't need burnt burgers so get back upstairs to get 'em."

"You ain't gon be punking me like this when we get older."

"Yeah whatever." I got the rest of the ornaments and pushed them towards the door. I took the boxes up one by one.

"So, what did you get me for christmas? Those bags looked heavy and stuffed."

"It's a surprise."

"You a child for that."

"No I'm not."

"Would you ever think about selling drugs again?"

"I do all the time."

"What's keeping you from doing it?"

"The risks I guess."

"Oh," I paused. "Come on."

I kissed him then grabbed his hand. He followed me up the stairs. When we got to our room I took his shirt off and made him lay on the bed.

"Shit, what's up under the cover?"

"I don't know, look."

He got up and pulled the cover back. In front of him was bricks of cocaine, laid out everywhere.

"Motherfucker didn't you tell me you quit that shit and wouldn't do it anymore?"

"If I hide some shit, that means don't go in it!"

"This my house!"

"Like I didn't pay cash for it! You sitting up pretty and flashy 'cause of me!"

"That's a fucking lie! When I was in Cabo I was doing fine wasn't I?"

"I ain't even finna do this with you." he started picking up the bricks.

"You got 2 days to get that out of the house Dre'Shaun, I'm not even playing."

"I'ma grown ass man Erin."

"A grown ass man wouldn't put his family at risk." I got in the bed and shut my eyes.

Dre POV

What am I gonna do by Tyrese was playing when I walked in Erin's salon. I started singing it to her. I grabbed her and she couldn't help but smile.

"My clients are pulling up."

"Can we finish this after hours then?"

"Did you get that stuff out of the house?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Then maybe. See you later."

"That's how it is?"

"Yup, bye."

I kissed her and walked outside. I saw Vonte walking up the sidewalk with a little girl. He threw his hand up and I spoke back then got in my car and left. I hope he ain't going to Erin's salon 'cause I ain't gonna be with the crying shit when she get home, I'm tryna knock boots!

I saw Erin walk into the studio. I was rapping so I didn't stop to walk out. I didn't tell her Trey and Drake were gon be on this song with me so she was surprised.

She didn't show it on her face but I know she is. She spoke to everybody then sat down. I looked over and them niggas eyes were glued to her. I don't like that shit but I'm finna get this money.

"Get at y'all later, come on babe." she got up and walked out. Her eyes got big and she pushed me back into the studio.

"Go through the back. Meet me at McDonald's." I already knew what she meant. I went out the back and ran through the bushes to the next road over.

I got to the parking lot and she pulled up. I hopped in and she drove us home.

Erin POV

"When you gonna be back?"

"I don't know."

"Where am I supposed to stash all this stuff?"

"Keep it down there."

"No."

"Erin --"

"No! To be a father and a husband, you one selfish motherfucker! You don't think about anybody but yourself! Get that shit out my house!" I walked downstairs to start cooking for the kids.

Fuck Dre if he don't wanna be in this family. The drug game got him too tied up for family then we must not mean shit.

"I need to talk to you about something."

"What?"

"When we were dating, everything was wonderful. We had a few bumps but we had good times all the time. Since we been married, shit just gone downhill."

"Dre'Shaun --"

"Let me finish. You always bitching about something like I do all wrong, this shit boring. I miss the old us, you know? I feel like we just going through the motions now."

"I understand."

"You not mad?"

"No, I'm fine. I get where you're coming from. Dinner should be ready in about thirty minutes. I'm going to get the kids so watch it for me please."

"Go ahead, I got it."

I went to go get my shoes and phone then got in the truck to get my babies.

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face. I showered and did my hygiene then put on some white jeans, a maroon sweater with gold studs on the shoulder and black boots with a black beanie after I flat ironed my hair.

I walked into my shop to collect rent from the people who have booths in my shop. I got it all then told them I was taking the day off to take care of some business.

I got to Tyson Anderson's office and walked in. He smiled and gave me a hug.

"Wassup E?"

"Hey Tyson."

"Have a seat. How you doing?"

"I'm good and you?"

"Good, happy to see you. Catch me up on what's going on with you."

"I got married a year ago to Dre'Shaun and I have two kids the same age, De'Marr and Kylynn."

"Hold on, if you have a happy family then why are you here?"

"It's not so happy anymore."

"Oh I'm sorry. I don't wanna get into your business so I'll give you what you came here for." he handed me a yellow envelope.

"Thanks Tyson."

"You welcome, keep in touch."

"Sure thing." I said.

I walked back into the house from dropping the kids off with India. I left the food on so when I got home, it was hot and ready. I set the plates and heard Dre walk in.

"Hey."

"Wassup? It's smells good in here."

"I cooked your favorite." He saw the lasagna and Texas toast sitting there. I put my all into it. He dug in.

"Damn girl, this the best lasagna you ever cooked. Can I get seconds?"

"Nah, you don't need to get too full." I got up and he saw what I had on.

I bought a new lingerie set from a boutique downtown and I had on the tallest heels I could find. Everything I had on was red, including my lip stick.

I grabbed his hand and he raised his eyebrows. I nodded, letting him know what was about to happen. We walked upstairs and I turned on excuse my hands by Plies 'cause I still love that song. My stripper pole came up from the floor and I went to work.

Halfway into the song, he got up and laid me on lthe bed.

"I put this on, for you to take it off." I said as I unbuttoned his pants. He took all of it off except my heels.

I opened my legs up with my feet going straight to the ceiling. Perfect view. He grabbed my hips and pushed himself inside me. I gasped and rubbed his 6-pack while he stroked me in and out.

I was about to climax when he pulled out and flipped me over. I got on my knees and arched my back with my head laying on the bed. He entered me and I stopped him from stroking, I threw it back because I know what gets him. I sped up, moaning and calling his name.

After I came, I made him lay down and sat right on his manhood. I eased down all the way to the bottom and started to grind back and forth.

"Shit." he said.

"Yeah, I know." I moaned.

I put my feet up and started bouncing up and down on him.

"Fuck." I moaned. "I'm about to cum baby." he grabbed my hips and pushed me down every time I came back up. He closed his eyes in ecstasy.

I put my bags into the range rover and closed the door. I walked back in to get my purse, phone and keys. Dre walked downstairs with a smile on his face, I smiled back. He smacked my booty.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning Dre. I cooked breakfast."

"Thank you." he sat down at the table.

I uncovered his plate which had no food on it. He picked the papers up looking confused.

"What is this?"

"Read it. You asked for a divorce so I gave you what you wanted. There's also a list of the kid's schedules. I'll be back in a week so that'll give you plenty of time to sign the papers. See you when I get back."

I walked out of the house with everything I needed. I got into my truck and turned my music on. I saw Dre come outside, that's when I pulled off. South Beach here I come!

Y'all say this and Thuggette 1 & 2 are y'all favorite books but y'all only comment "update" like really? Then I only have like 5 comments on each chapter. Don't blow up my inbox, comment! Because no comments make me not want to update at all.