"A pistol and revolver are gone," Jared said, taking out a more small firearm. Dammit, Eliazer must've taken them with him.

"Let's just take what you have left," I said. "This better be on safety," I mumbled, grabbing hold of a pistol. I was frightened, I've never held a weapon capable of killing someone, and it chilled me to the core just knowing.

"I think that's it," Jared said, getting back up. "There are only two pistols left, that'll have to do."

"Okay, we're walking back to my house. We need a car anyway." I mumbled, running out the door with Jared hot on my trail. We made it back to my house, Nikolai waiting at the front door as usual.

"Jump inside the red convertible," I told Jared before opening the door. I went inside, trying to avoid seeing my dad.

I just need to get the keys.

I looked inside the coffee cup next to the staircase, where we usually keep all of our keys. I just need the keys to Aspen's car, red convertible, that's it.

"Bryn? Is that you?" I heard a voice say.

"Shit shit shit," I mumbled upon hearing the voice of my dad. I quickly found the keys, turning around and dashing out the front door. Jared saw me, already inside the car. I jumped over, sitting in the driver's seat as I hastily tried getting the keys in.

"Bryn! What the fuck are you doing?!" I heard my dad yell by the door.

"Start it! Start it!" Jared whispered, or more so yelled at the same time. The car finally started, and I hit the gas with all my might. I could hear my dad yelling at me as I drove off and beyond the gates. I quickly went on a busy street, trying to lose any trace.

"Look inside the compartment, Aspen usually keeps a map there," I mumbled, keeping my eye on the road. Jared did as I said, taking out the map before looking at the coordinates.

"Fuck." He said.

"What? What is it?" I asked, my chest feeling tight.

"It's a deserted area of here. Probably half an hour away." Jared replied. "If something happens, it'll take police or anyone a while to get there."

"Well, we could give two fucks. This is probably stupid, but that's then, this is now. We'll figure that out later." I mumbled. I wasn't thinking straight, and I felt scared for what I was doing. "All we have to do is wait till we get there."

And I honestly didn't know what I was doing,  I wasn't thinking rationally. But I already lost someone I cared about, I wasn't going to lose two more.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

O
M
G

Sorry if you guys don't like Bryn's attitude or actions in this chapter, it's her character.

I can't believe I made it here, and I'm glad you guys made it this far! Also, I got excited, so I posted another chapter today, even though I posted one yesterday.

I hope you guys are liking this book so far! And this chapter!

So don't forget to

COMMENT\VOTE\SHARE

And Wattpadians? Keep the Peace Plz

🤗☺🙂🙃✌❤