Paranoia || Naruto Uzumaki || Chapter 5

For those of you who have been patient with me and have been wiling to wait for this chpater I am greatly appreciative. I would comments about how you are liking the story and the way it's progressing. Muwaha I had lots of fun writing this chapter~ 

************************************************************

Kabuto couldn’t sleep. His mind was whirling, throwing at him all the desires his body wanted. He could feel the tightness in his boxers. Grabbing his phone he dialed Caroline.

            “The usual in ten.” He hung up without her reply, knowing she’d comply.

            Kabuto rolled out of bed throwing on some clothes. He grabbed a jacket to fight the cool night air and began his walk. Ever since last week, when he had made his way into Melanie’s house, he couldn’t get her out of his mind. He clenched his teeth, remembering the way he found Naruto asleep on her couch. The nerve Naruto had was astounding. 

            Kabuto stopped as he passed Melanie’s house, remembering that night. It felt fresh in his mind as if he had been in there only moments ago. Each detail was burned into his mind playing over and over.  

            After discovering Naruto, Kabuto had made his way to Melanie’s room trying to find some common ground between them or at least something that he could pretend to have in common. Her room was pretty basic. A canopy bed was pressed against the left wall. The white comforter, messily spread out on the bed, caused shivers to run down his spine.

            White is such an innocent color Kabuto mused. This had been one of the sources for the vivid dreams keeping him up at night. The possibilities of changing that innocence were unlimited. He moved to the window and gazed out at his hiding spot across the street, reassured she wouldn’t be able to see him.

            Kabuto felt no shame going through her drawers next. He found her underwear drawer- the other source of his dreams- pulling out each piece, disappointed with the rather bland, matching sets Melanie had. There was no lingerie, nothing exotic or sexy. But that was okay; things like this would change once she was his. He took a matching pair, keeping them balled in his hand.

            If she noticed the pair missing, Naruto would be her only suspect.  

            The rest of her room didn’t turn up much. They had similar taste in music but Kabuto felt as if that was something anyone could have in common with her, he wanted something only he would have. At last, he found the jackpot. Pulling out a box from underneath her bed he found a journal.

            How cute.

            Judging by the pink butterflies on the cover, it was one she kept as a child. Kabuto read through the journal resisting the urge to laugh. Every cliché known to mankind was written down. The little girl who wrote this certainly didn’t match the Melanie he knew today. Most of the entries were worthless but a few gave him ideas. He replaced the journal sliding the box beneath the bed.

            He needed to leave before Melanie woke up, or worse, Naruto. He managed to leave through the front door successfully locking it behind him.

            Kabuto resisted the urge to back inside Melanie’s house as he shook off the memories. He gazed longingly at her window. She’d be asleep by now, the perfect time to observe her.

            Maybe she talked in her sleep. Maybe she talked about him.

            Unfortunately, his body had other ideas in mind. The tightness in his pants, gone for a brief moment due to the cold night, returned full force. His trip down memory lane only made Kabuto want Melanie that much more. He continued on his way reaching the park shortly.

            This is where he met up with Caroline. There was a clump of bushes, which once you squeezed your way through, opened up into a small clearing. Kabuto found it exciting to be performing such an indecent act in such a public place. He never knew if they were going to be caught, frankly he didn’t care if they were, and that was what made it so exciting. He found Caroline sitting alone on a bench, a folded blanket in her arms. The park was otherwise deserted.

            Good Kabuto thought for tonight Caroline will be screaming my name.

            He walked by Caroline trusting her to follow. Once both were safely hidden in the bushes Kabuto wasted no time in pressing his lips against Caroline’s. It was a rough kissed, fueled by lust. Clothes were shed and the chilly air was no match for the heat of bodies moving together.

            No matter what he did, not matter how hard he tried; he couldn’t replace the image of Melanie’s face in his head. Every time Caroline thrashed about, screaming his name, he couldn’t help but wish it were Melanie’s. He wanted to feel Melanie’s body trembling beneath his. He wanted to explore her body, committing every detail to memory.

            Kabuto rolled away from Caroline panting slightly. He felt horribly unsatisfied. Gathering his clothes, he got dressed ducking out of the bushes. Caroline stopped him as he left, grabbing his arm. She had followed him out of the bushes wrapped only in the blanket.

            “When will I see you again?”

            Kabuto didn’t answer. He freed his arm and walked away. He took the long way home avoiding Melanie’s house. There was no telling what he would do if he was to go there now. Actually, he knew exactly what he would, how he would do it and the result he would get. But there would be a time and place for that. Kabuto could control himself, for now.

            He reached home going over to his dresser. Pulling open the top drawer he pulled out Melanie’s underwear set. What Caroline had worn tonight was better than these. He replaced the set in his drawer. He ventured into his bathroom for a shower. He was tired of waiting, tired of being denied the thing he rightly deserved. Tomorrow he would make his move.

            Kabuto watched Melanie as she flirted with Naruto. He had come to Space Jam as his normal routine to find the pair laughing; acting like no one else existed, as if he didn’t exist. The blonde had been here for over and hour stealing Melanie’s attention every chance he got. Kabuto shut his computer screen putting it away in his backpack. He searched through the backpack making sure everything he needed was in there.

            As he passed Naruto, who leaned against the counter, Kabuto made sure to shove into him throwing him off balance.

            “What’s your problem?” Naruto glared at him, straightening up to his full height.

            “I simply didn’t see you there. It’s as if you don’t exist,” Kabuto said as he flashed Melanie a smile. He leaned against the counter forcing Naruto to move over. “Melanie, what are you doing this weekend?”

            Melanie hesitated casting a glance at Naruto. “Nothing,” she replied not wanting to lie.

            “Perfect, I’ll meet you here at 5 o’clock sharp.”

            Kabuto turned to Naruto smugness radiating off of him. He left Space Jam heading straight for Melanie’s house. Her driveway was empty, signaling nobody was home. Kabuto picked the front door locked and bounded up the stairs. Once in Melanie’s room, he opened his backpack.

            He took out several small spy cameras. He had gotten them for his eleventh birthday but never had much use for them before now. Kabuto placed three around Melanie’s room giving him views of all angles. He placed the other two in her bathroom. It was vital that Kabuto monitor Melanie. He had to know if Naruto--any man for that matter--was coming around.

            Once his handy work was done Kabuto rushed home setting up his computer. He grabbed cold pizza from the fridge and propped his feet up on the computer desk, leaning back in the chair.

            Now all he had to do was wait.