BEGIN

You wake up on the cold ground. You find yourself in the middle of a thick forest. You have no idea how you got there, all you know is one thing:

Someone is following you. And you have to get away from them.

You get up off the ground and look for your phone. You can't find it anywhere so you decide to walk around and try to get help. After the first few steps you take you hear something crunch under your foot. You look. It's your phone. Great, you think. The screen is completely cracked but it is still operational. You try to call your parents but you can't reach them.

There's no service.

You begin to panic. You're in the middle of the woods with no service and someone following you. Suddenly you turn around. You are immediately met with a hard object to the face and before you can scream it makes impact.

•••

You wake up suddenly. Beads of sweat pour down your face. And you're terrified. You start to calm down as you realize it's all a dream. But it felt so real! Your throat is dry and you feel for some water. You're still tired and you just want to ask your Mom to get it for you, but you realize your parents went to your Grandma's house to spend the weekend and left you at home alone.

You sigh heavily. You're gonna have to get it yourself. As you pull the covers off of you, and put your feet on the floor you hear something. You're dead silent just in case you hear again. Suddenly you hear a woman screaming. You start to panic and rationalize what could be going on. But nothing reasonable comes to mind. You decide there are two things you can do.
You can:

Run outside to help
Or
Stay inside and call the police