Café 1

Jungkook's POV

"One, two, three. One, two, three and move to your left- wait no! your left! Not my left! Your left!"

I took a deep breath before turning to my left,

"Hey! Your arms! Don't forget to move your arms!" Jung Hoseok, my choreographer said. He smiled proudly at me as we finally, finished the choreography for my upcoming comeback.

I slowly sat down, taking a rest from the intense choreography that Hoseok and I just did.

'This is tiring as hell'

I thought. Hoseok and I have been practicing since early morning up until now, it has been 18 hours since we started. We did have breaks, but it only lasted around 5-10 minutes, although it's enough for me to catch my breath and rehydrate myself.

"Hoseok, I don't see the point in tiring me out when my comeback is not til next year," I said while looking at Hoseok, the latter just laughed and patted my head.

"It's better to perfect it now than regret it in the end. After all, practice makes perfect. " He said with a smile, I sighed before agreeing with him

He really likes to smile, doesn't he?

"Can at least take a break? Wasn't my concert held last month? This month was filled with producing new songs and recordings, additional to that is the new choreography. Which I may say, was completed in just a few weeks." I said, sighing and scratching the back of my neck.

"I was shocked to find out that you completed the choreography in just a month Hyung, your dedication is admirable," I added as I stood up from my position. Hoseok, once again, laughed before coming close to me and patted my back.

"I love dancing, it brings me joy and the freedom to express myself! anyways, I'll talk to your manager to give you at least 2 months of break. Your fans will be sad though" 

"I know, but I also know that they would rather have me resting than watch me collapse from exhaustion," I remarked, Hoseok just nodded before urging me to take my stuff and leave. 

I  walked away from Hoseok and went to fix my stuff.

"Oh, by the way, you owe me pancakes!" Hoseok said with enthusiasm laced in his voice.

I was about to laugh it off and agree to buy him pancakes...But I don't remember why I owe him that.

"Hold on...why do I owe you pancakes?"

"Jungkook, I'm not a fool, I knew you ate the pancake that was at the staff room," Hoseok said while pouting. 

My eyes widened. Shit, that was his?

"Oh crap, I thought nobody owned it since it was sitting nicely on top of the table."

"Yeah no, I don't care, you owe me. " 

"Fine"

Hoseok then clapped his hands enthusiastically,

"Alright! since practice is done, we should pack up and go- Wait, you're done packing up your stuff? Oh so you're leaving me just like that?" Hoseok gasped dramatically, I looked at him like he was crazy before groaning that I really wanted to go home and just collapse on my bed.

"Okay fine, Go." Hoseok said while rolling his eyes. I sent him a smile before waving goodbye and leaving the studio.

'I finally get to have the break I have been waiting for a year!'