Motivational Quotes #2,701-2,750

Start from the beginning

(2,718) If you cry when the going gets rough, it will get even rougher.
Chie, Gokukoku no Brynhildr

(2,719) It's important to you, isn't it? If you don't tell others that yourself, they won't understand.
Kiryuu, Isshukan Friends

(2,720) I would be so sad if you were not here anymore.
Nuroha, Gokukoku no Brynhildr

(2,721) But no matter how hurt someone is, they're meant to overcome it and try to go forward.
Mirajana, Fairy Tail

(2,722) Once you've met someone, you never really forget them. It just takes a while for your memories to return.
Spirited Away

(2,723) In manga, there's always a character who gets a sudden boost of power, right? Readers always call it a 'convenient power up,' but it actually does happen in the real world as well. We humans only truly show our mettle when we're pushed into a corner.
Takamiya, Beelzebub

(2,724) There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood...and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them...because in truth, I am that monster.
L, Death Note

(2,725) We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Hitsugaya, Bleach

(2,726) I want...to change things. I want to believe that anything can be changed. The moment I met you, a new world opened up for me. You see, after wandering in the darkness for so long, a light brought me happiness. It's all thanks to you.
Chrono, Chrono Crusade

(2,727) Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It's inside your head.
Chrona, Soul Eater

(2,728) How can women say completely illogical stuff with such complete confidence?!
Soul, Soul Eater

(2,729) I'll take fragments from the chaos of this world and, using the fountain of wisdom inside me, will reconstruct them into truth.
Blois, Gosick

(2,730) When people immerse themselves in their own world and other people around them start doing something, they can't help but fell very lonely.
Enomoto Takane, Kagerou Project

(2,731) Even when you want to say something, there are times when you'll lose the chance to.
Tateyana Ayano, Kagerou Project

(2,732) Meals are always better with lots of people at the table.
Kido Tsubomi, Kagerou Project

(2,733) You must be prepared to face the worst possible scenarios because harsh reality strikes without warning.
Hunters, Hunter x Hunter

(2,734) Don't lose the passion or the fighter that's inside of you.
P!ink

(2,735) No matter how talented you are, not everybody is going to like you, but that's life. Just stay strong.
Justin Bieber

(2,736) We have a choice: to live or to exist.
Harry Styles, One Direction

(2,737) You should never let your fears prevent you from doing what you know is right.
Aung San Suu Kyi

(2,738) Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
Albert Einstein

(2,739) Prove yourself to yourself, not others.
Unknown

(2,740) Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
Helen Keller

(2,741) Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.
Barbara Johnson

(2,742) It's better to have nobody than to have someone who is half there or doesn't want to be there.
Angelina Jolie

(2,743) You know your dream is real if you can't go a day without thinking about it.
Billy Cox

(2,744) Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take the step.
Unknown

(2,745) If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place.
Eckhart Tolle

(2,746) Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.
Clare, Claymore

(2,747) Know when to cry, know when to laugh, and know when to be silent.
Mark Crow

(2,748) Remember the five simple rules to be happy: Free your heart from hatred. Free your mind from worries. Live simply. Give more. Expect less.
Unknown

(2,749) Treat people like mirrors and watch how you reflect in their eyes.
Nnamdi G. Osuagwu

(2,750) Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill