I sat there, staring at the way the water hit the rocks. Rethinking what Calum told me last night.

"My feelings towards you, they're different. They aren't right. They shouldn't be right, especially when I have Vanessa."

I cringe at the thought of this Vanessa chick. I bet she's some hoe he uses as a beard because he can't admit he's gay. It sickens me. I then think back to the messages. He's with her. I grab my phone out of my pocket to see if I got reply. Nothing. I'm actually kinda bummed. The thought of them kissing right now somewhere in his car makes me cringe again giving me this disgusting feeling in my stomach. I shake it off and ignore it completely.

My phone hums which means I got a new message.

Tyler; babe, when can we meet up again? Already missing those lips.

I can't help myself, but I also can't help the guilty feeling that lays over me while I text my response back.

"Soon, maybe in 30 mins? Swing by my place. Mums not home, key under the mat."

I grin at myself, knowing that Tyler would make all these confusing and reluctant feelings for Calum flood away like a river. Only for a while, my mind retorts. Almost as if it's sending me a smack to the face.

Suddenly, there's a loud slam, but it isn't from the pit. It's from one of the path ways leading out to the narrow tunnels of the cave. My mind automatically knows someone's here and I get furious. No one's ever been her. No one. No one besides Calum. My mind taunts me. I don't even know why I brought him here. It was mostly out instinct. He was so angry at me, and I just wanted him to be happy. So I just brought him here, this place always seems to make me happy.

Another loud slam from the same tunnel path came in echoing throughout the pit. They were obviously kissing and about to have sex. Ugh. I can't even walk out because It'd be pretty awkward to walk by them making out. I just sat there in the center of my safe heaven, hoping and praying whoever was there would leave and not come any further down. Everything got quiet around me and I finally relaxed thinking they had left. Maybe they realized fucking in a cave isn't sanitary or right at all. I would never make love or even fuck here. Even though it looks oddly romantic in the pit from where I'm sitting and staring at everything from. I still would never. That's something way to intimate, and I'll never be the type. Intimacy is never my thing. Tyler knows that. Michael knows that. And all the others before them know that. I do 'em and diss 'em and that's how it's always been and how it always be.

I hear foot steps coming down the path and into the pit. Shit, maybe the people who were on the verge of fucking didn't leave. Anger grew in me. No one should be here. This is my place. No, this your place. Calum and your's, my mind mocks me.

Calum's POV

We both make our way down the path and I can hear the water hitting the rocks. Pushing up against them in every which way. It sounds soothing, peaceful. And at the thought of it, a million memories flood back from the day Luke brought me here, the day we ditched together. Luke probably brings every guy here. My mind mocks and a sad whimper falls from my mouth. Luckily enough, Vanessa heard nothing and kept pulling me down the path.

We finally saw an opening down the path. The pit was coming up. The beautiful pit. When we finally reached the end of the tunnel, Vanessa's mouth flew open and yelped. She quickly pulled the camera lens off her camera and began snapping pictures in every direction, but then froze when her camera made contact with a blonde boy sitting in the middle of the sandy pit staring at everything, looking as if he was angry but absorbed in thought.

I knew that head of hair anywhere; it was Luke. Guilt and worry filled me quickly. He's gonna hate me, and he's gonna kill me. Wait why do I even care? I'm pissed at him beyond compare. Luke finally looked up after a scream fell from Vanessa mouth from the sight of him from her camera.