Chapter 32

Luke's POV

I went back to Steven's house, showered and a couple hours later, I'm at Ashton's for some pointless party he decided to have.

The music blaring has suddenly become too much for me to handle, so I begin to make my way through the living room where all the chaos is going on up to Ashton's room for some peace and quiet to calm my aching head.

Making my way up the stairs, turning and heading in to Ashton's medium-sized room, the first thing I do is plop myself on the bed and cuddle into his pillow.

I can't help it when Calum seeps through my mind as I feel my body ease into an almost sleep. I feel guilty, really guilty, but I only feel this way because Michael pointed out all the things Calum could possibly feel if he finds out. I don't want to hurt him, but I can't stop. I'm in too deep to just stop. Even if I could stop for a little while like last time, I could snap. I could snap and go insane for it. My cravings can send me to my breaking point and I can ove dose. I should get help for this, I should, but I don't want history repeating itself. I don't want to have to explain myself and talk to people as if I'm some broken piece of glass that needs mending for a third time because they have an addiction problem because they can't learn from the first two times that they should stop.

Rolling onto my side, I groan as I hear the door open and slam close. Before I'm able to ask who entered, a body decides to jump on top of me and I automatically know it's Ashton by the hair tickling my neck.

"Ashton, I'm not in the mood to cuddle," I laugh off as he tries to wrap his arms around me.

"I'm tired," he says while moving off of my body to lay next to me.

"Me too. Why'd you have this party, anyway?" I ask.

"Because I can," he laughs, rolling his eyes. "What time is it?"

"Almost 12, I think."

"How is it 12 and I'm already tired? I'm losing my touch! We're losing our touch!" Ashton says, poking my arm.

"I'm not losing anything. I still have a lot in me."

"Oh yeah. So, why are you in my room hiding with a facial expression as if someone broke up with you, if you're not losing your touch?" he questions, making a clear viewpoint.

Rolling my eyes, I respond with, "Just not in the mood."

"Missing Tyler? Aww."

"Not Tyler," I mumble, trying to make it inaudible. Tyler's downstairs being annoying as ever, and clingy as hell. I'm surprised I got up here unnoticed by him, but grateful nonetheless. I'm in no mood for any type of sexual activity. Well, with him that is.

"Aw, do you miss your boyfriend? Caloom?" Ashton mocks and I want to smack him across the face for pronouncing his name wrong.

"No." Yes.

"What is so hard about admitting you like the kid? I'm your best friend. You know you can tell me and we've been through much worse than you actually liking someone. And even if you don't tell me you do, I know you do." I can almost feel his smirk as I lift my body against the headboard of the bed.

"He's cool," I say, not wanting to admit anything to him.

"Yeah, because I go around kissing everyone I think is cool, too," Ashton laughs off, laying on his side to face me.

Downstairs, the music lowers and I know people are already leaving or starting to leave, hopefully.

"You do. Remember that one girl..."