Part 9 - Search

Sophie's POV

"Heyyy Foster" Keefe slid right next to me and Fitz as we were doing our telepath homework.

"Keefe" Fitz warned. I didn't even mind to look up from my book.

"Foster"

"Keefe, we're trying to study!" Fitz hissed, moving his hands in exaggeration.

"Vackkerrrr"

"Keefe, I'm trying to study!" I glared at him.

"Hey! What about me!" Fitz asked.

"Your mind is going to your date with Linh. Oh and how you both had to sneak out of your rooms cause of Tam" I snickered.

Fitz looked at me like he was going to kill me for saying that in front of Keefe. Who was rolling on my flower petal floor dying of laughter.

"It's not funny!!" Fitz pouted.

"Y-yes it is!! Omg I'm going to tell Bangs Boy!" Keefe said, get up.

Fitz pounced on him like a kitten. They both ended up rolling all over the floor, trying to see who could pin who to the ground.

I sighed "See I'm trying to study"

Grady came storming into my room, which Keefe and Fitz stopped and looked at him in embarrassment.

"Uh-er, you guys are needed at the black swan" Grady said awkwardly.

I hopped up from my chair and stepped over the boys "Kay" I walked down the stairs. With the boys chasing each other behind me.

"No! Not the hair!!!" Keefe yelled as Fitz jumped on his back. They both came running down the stairs, almost running into Edaline.

"Boys!!! Outside!!" She hissed with the scary look in her eye.

I sighed and sat in my normal spot.

"O-okay" Keefe choked out and sat down next to me. Fitz sat down next to Keefe, who was glaring at him for messing up his hair.

Edaline came over and handed us our letters, I opened mine.

Come quickly, meet in Albuquerque. No time to explain, others will be there

"Geez, it's not rhyming this time" Keefe noticed.

"Lets go" I hopped off my chair, only for Grady to pick me up.

"DAD!!" I squirmed, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Hey, I don't want you staying overnight. Just cause Sandor doesn't protect you doesn't mean you can almost kill yourself!" Grady warned

"I wont! I promise!!" I said. He let go and we all ran to the leap master.

-

*CRUNCH*

"Couldn't the Black Swan picked a place for their base someone oh I don't know warmer?!!!" Keefe complained, shivering.

Right now me, Fitz and Keefe were all walking in freezing snow in the middle of Russia I think.

"Stop complaining! At least it's not the scorching desert of Arizona or what ever" Fitz said.

I could have sworn Keefe cursed at Fitz. Who also cursed at Keefe. Ugh, boys.

I cursed as I tripped for like the eighth time over my shoe. Only to be caught by Fitz or Keefe.....sometimes both.

"Sometimes I think Foster just falls so she can be caught by me!" Keefe teased.

"Were here!" I pointed at the small cottage in the middle of a freezing forest with lots of snow.