Part 3 - What?!

Percy's POV

"Stop worrying Percy, she's going to be fine. This is Annabeth we are talking about" Nico told me.

I kept on pacing back and forth around the living room. It's been 4 days and she hasn't returned my Iris messages nor has she told the gods that she's safe.

"Percy sit down and have a coke or something. She's fine" Jason threw a coke at me which I stubbornly threw back, hitting him on the head. He fell to the floor

Right now the 7 plus Nico are in our assigned camp house that Chiron had created. He said that 'were strong together,' were also 17-18 years old. So it makes sense that we don't have a adult watching us

It had a cozy feel. It was up in the forest, trees and a river in front of the house. Which had a stone bridge that had lamps making the river sparkle at night. The house was stone and wood on the outside. When you walk in you on the left is a living room that has a Tv and mini fridge. It also has a giant window that looks out at the front of the house. On the right was a giant table which we eat on.

If you look straight forward there is a wooden stair case going to the left, leading to the rooms. Under the stair case is a short hallway which leads to the open kitchen and pantry. On the right of the stair case is a bookshelf, which can secretly be opened and inside it is weapons and where we make plans.

The kitchen is pretty big and has three dishwashers and two fridges, packed with food. It also has a giant window which looks out on the camp and a large couch with TV.

Upstairs everyone has their own separate room that suites their needs. You know which one is which cause we all designed our own doors. That wasn't in the plans but oh well. My door is a light beach color and a sign saying "Seaweed Brain" and horses all over it. Jason's door has a giant lighting on it with the doors color being pitch black. Leo's is made of metal and bronze. Franks it a lime green and had animal pictures all over it. Pipers had a song saying "Don't even try, we all know I'm to cool for you". Hazels door had pictures of her horse, and a bow and arrow. Annabeth doesn't have anything on her door. This whole house is going to be a surprise!

Currently we are in the kitchen, celebrating. That we got our own living space.

"Geez, someone missing their girlfriend. At least yours can live freely. Mine is with the gods trying to figure things out" Leo commented, drinking a coke and sitting on the couch.

I rolled my eyes "Why don't you try calling her again, she might answer" Piper walked over to me, handing me the coke I hit Jason with.

I took the coke from piper "Fine, but if she doesn't answer I'm going after her. And none of you can stop me" I sat down at the stools in the Kitchen near a Iris message.

I flipped and drachma into the water, "Oh dear goddess Iris take my offering," The drachma disappeared "Call Annabeth" I said. A cloud of mist appeared.

I felt breathing on my neck so I turned around, only to be scared by Frank and falling off the stool. It was then till I realized that everyone was crowding. They all laughed at my stupidity, including Nico. Who since dating Will he's been noticeably happier.

"WHO THE-WHAT? CALL ALDEN?!!" A voice screeched.

I got up, looking at the Iris message. I guess I didn't do it right or this is Annabeths way of showing off. But that's when I saw the creatures that looked like plants. Small creatures, about the size of a child. They had either ivy or flowers growing on them. That's when I noticed the giant mansion or castle in the back, you can pick.

The grass seemed what greener? The trees nearby stood tall and swayed in the wind. The flowers were beautiful in the sunlight. It looked fake somehow, I looked at the others who were now gaping at this.

Nico came over, studying the view we were getting. Suddenly he shadowed leaped and appeared at the other end of the Iris message.

"NICO!!" We all yelled. He just looked around and shrugged.

"It's real that's for sure," He looked around, the appeared next to me. Which scared the bejesus out of me cause I fell off the stood......again.

"Can you shadow leap us all Neeks?" Hazel asked.

"First off don't call me Neeks, it's Nico to you. Secondly I can shadow leap you all. Just as long as aqua man can control himself" Nico looked at me, which I was still on the floor.

I got up, "Of course I will! Since when have I lost it??" I asked, baffled.

"Well-

"No! Just go Nico!" Jason interrupted everyone.

Nico place his hands out, which we all took. Nico breathed in then.

*BOOM!*

We appeared in the middle of nowhere. Correction, we appeared on a bunch of smooth black rocks, nothing in sight and the sky was a dark blue.

"LEO!!" Nico yelled.

Leo had a piece of Nico shirt. Leo chuckled then started to run. Nico dashed after Leo.

"WAIT NO!" Hazel and Piper both yelled chasing them.

I looked at Jason and Frank, I shrugged and quickly got up and ran after the others. Jason flying behind me and Frank shapeshifting into a horse so he could run faster then me.

"NICO IM SORRYYYY" Leo started to yell when he fell down something. Or he stepped on something which sucked him up like a vacuum cleaner.

Nico skitted to a stop, Hazel and Piper also stopped. Jason landed next to Piper then Frank turned back into a human standing next to Hazel. Me being slow I stoped last.

I gasped at what I was seeing. A whirlpool, which was getting bigger. Hazel picked up a empty bottle that said "CAREFUL! WHIRLPOOL COMES OUT FAST".

"That will explain it" Hazel sounded annoyed.

"Now what?" I asked.

Without any words Nico jumped into the whirlpool. Leaving me, Piper, Hazel, Jason and Frank, gaping.

Hazel face palmed "I can't believe I'm doing this" before we could actually figure out why she was saying that she jumping in.

"No!" Frank jumped in after her.

Jason and Piper looked at each other then jumped in together.

"MOTHERF- I stopped myself and looked at the whirlpool. I laughed nervously then jumped in.

Hello!! How did you like the chapter?? What's your favorite character from Percy Jackson??

Don't forget to like, Share and Follow me for more chapters!!!