55. You All Deserve It

Third Person's POV:

"My decision is...."

Everyone in the room closed their eye as they braced themselves for the answer. Is it a yes? Or a no?

"WAIT!" Lay suddenly yelled.

"Before you're make this decision I just wanna say one thing to *sniffle* Luhan..." Lay sniffled. "Is he crying?" Jin asekd J-hope.

"My poor Lay.." J-hope sniffled.

Lay walked forward to Luhan and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Luhan...I always wanted to say this to you....."

"WHEN I FIRST MET YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL!" Lay blurted out. Making every in the room face palm.

"Uh Lay..." "NO NO LISTEN TO ME! EVER SINCE I MET YOU I GOT A LITTLE CRUSH BUT WHEN I NOTICE YOU WERE A BOY I WAS DISAPPOINTED!" Lay cried out.

"Um...Sir..Lee Soo Man you were saying?" Suho sweat dropped.

"AND NOW LOOK! LEE SOO MAN IS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS DECISION IF HE SAYS NO I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER, LUHAN, THAT I LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU LOOK LIKE A CUTE GIRL!"

"My answer is yes..." Lee Soo Man said.

"SEE I TOLD YOU HE'D SAY YES-- WAIT WHAT!?" Lay yelled.

"Yes, my decision is yes. You all deserve proper treatment from me. I shall promise from now on, I will be a caring man for every one." Lee Soo Man smiled.

Everyone in the room went wiped as they hugged each other while others cry in joy.

"Does that mean-"

"Yes. Jessica, Kris, Luhan and Tao. You are all staying." Lee Soo Man clapped.

"OH MY GOSH WE DID IT! EVEN THOUGH WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Namjoon yelled.

Si-hyuk's POV:

I looked at the three groups, laughing and all happy.

"Si-hyuk, how are you these days?" Lee Soo Man greeted. "Ah just normal duties." I said.

The both of us looked at the three groups rejoicing.

"Why don't we go out and catch up to some memories? We can't grow old yet." Soo Man chuckled.

"Yah! Namjoon!" I called.

"Yep." "Me and Soo Man are going out to hang a bit. You guys just do whatever you want." I said.

I let them do whatever they want cause again, there's a mother with them.

"K PD-NIM" Namjoon chirped.

"PD-NIM I'LL MISS YOU!" Taehyung yelled.

We both chuckled.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Instagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25