5. Search For The Sister

Lay's POV:

After all of Chen and Baekhyun's bickering were done, we all decided to split up to find the baby. I was teamed up with Luhan which is good since he is really kind and gentle with kids.

Our first stop was the nursery. "I think I saw the nursery room, follow me." Luhan said and dashed to the nursery room, while I followed behind.

"Awww look at them, they're so cute!!!" Luhan squealed and pointed at the huge window infront of us. I look through the window only to find cute, chubby, and lovely toddlers playing around.

"They are so adorable." I mumbled trying to control my emotions. I think me and Luhan will be stuck here for a while since we are hypnotized by the cuteness of the little toddlers. Sigh, please let the others survive the cuteness surrounding them. ( cuteness overdose )

Chanyeol's POV:

"I can't believe Chen said that." Baekhyun pouted. "What, about you wearing too much eyeliner?" I said tilting my head. Baekhyun just nodded yes. "Haha its fine Baekhyun. We all know you only wear it for performances or something like that." Baekhyun smiled.

"Yeah your right! I am the 'eyeliner king' after all!" Baekhyun bragged. "Now thats the Baekhyun I know." I smiled and patted his back. "So anyway. Suho hyung told us to find a baby girl right?" "Yeah thats what he said."

Me and Baekhyun have been wandering around the orpanage for almost a minute now, and yet we can't find any baby rooms. Wonder how the others are doing? ( clueless guys )

Kris' POV:

"Kris hyung where's the bathroom?" Tao said and started walking around with his legs crossed together. He looks like he's about to blow up. "Go straight down the hall, then go right." I pointed at him. "Ok THANKS!" He said quickly then dashed away.

"I feel like I'm going to pass out any minute now." I said to myself. The halls in this building was so huge kind of like a maze perhaps.

"Thats it I'm giving up" I sighed to myself and sat down, waiting for Tao and the others to come. This is not my style. ( Gave up to quickly guys.....well only one )

Chen's POV:

"Nareul bomyeo utneunda
Neodo naega kkeullineunji" I started singing "EXO GROWL" while searching for the baby.

"Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae"

I suddenly heard Kai sang the next part of the song. So we both just sang together. ( the guys who just sing there hearts out )

Xiumin's POV:

I started sweating so much. My legs started to feel like they want to drop soon. But I didn't give up. Not even Sehun.Which is weird since he's sometimes lazy.

"Xiumin hyung look!" Sehun pointed out the direction, and there it was. A pink door? "A pink door?" I said bluntly "No, I think there's a baby in there."

"How are you so sure?" I asked suspiciously. "It doesn't hurt to find out right?" What he said was true. We don't know for sure if there's a baby or not.

We haven't found at least ONE baby in this place, but I hope what Sehun said is true. I walked towards the door and grabbed the door knob. When I opened it I saw a light pink baby crib.

The room was full of stuff toys and.....girl clothes!? After that I saw Sehun holding something in his arms. And I took a peek and there she was...A beautiful baby girl...

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Instagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25