15. First Experiences

Your POV:

Only a few more minutes and I can finally go home.

The students here are so big compared to me. I'm the shortest.

"Hey, (Y/n)" Nayumi called. "Y-yes?" I shyly said. "Haha you're so cute!  Anyways, wanna eat snacks together?" She said with a smile.

Oh no....I forgot to pack some food. "U-um...." I stuttered. "You don't have any snacks?" Nayumi tilted her head. "N-ne." I blushed in embarrassment. "Don't worry, you can have some of mine."

"K-k-kamsamida." I thanked her. "Here choose anything you like." Nayumi said, as she handed me her lunch box. It was full!

There were apples, juices, chips, chocolates and more! How could this girl eat this much!

"Uh....." I said in shock. "I know. Its a foodtrip for me always." Nayumi smiled proudly. "I'll just have o-one apple." I said as I grab one fresh red apple.

"You don't want a juice? I have grape and mango flavor if you like." She insisted me. "The grape will be ok." I smiled shyly. "Here~" She chirped as she handed me her grape juice box.

  *TimeSkip*

I spended my whole day talking with Nayumi. Since it was just the first day of school theres nothing to do yet so I think its good.

"Hey (Y/n) did you ever have a bestfriend yet?" Nayumj asked curiously. A bestfriend? I never had one in my life. Ever since I was kindergarten no kid has ever dared to talk to me.

"N-no,wae?" I said as I looked down. "Jinja!? How could you not have a bestfriend!?" She yelled. I sighed and began to explain to her why.

"Oh, well don't worry (Y/n) I promise I will be your bestfriend! I won't let anyone bully you. I'm a black belt in hapkido." She pumped up.

"K-kamsamida N-nayumi." I smiled in relief. I'm really thankful that I finally get to meet a friend like her.

"HEY!" I heard a big kid yell. Me and Nayumi turned our head to where that yelling was coming from.

"What do you want this time.." I saw Nayumi growl and gritted her teeth. "Tch I'm not talking to you brat, I'm talking to the new kid." The big kid smirked as she looked at me.

"I-I'm K-kim (Y/n).." I said in fear. "Tch what a stupid name." She spat. "Hey watch what your saying Sara!" Nayumi yelled in anger.

"So I saw the famous EXO Luhan here, is he your brother or anything?" Sara ignored Nayumi. "N-ne" I stuttered again.

"How can he be your brother? You don't look alike" I heard another girl said. It must be her friends or minions.

"Its obvious she's adopted." Another girl spat. My eyes were almost filled with tears. My body was shaking in fear. I never felt this scared in my life.

"Heh. Come on girls, lets leave these little girls." Sara smirked as the rest of her minions followed her and laughed at my misery.

"Are you ok (Y/n)?" Nayumi asked in worry. "W-who are they.?" I whispered. "Hm? Well....Sara is known as the queen in the entire school. Since her parents own this place. And those girls are her minions." Nayumi said seriously.

"W-what grade i-is she?" I asked. "She's a highschool student. She likes to bully little kids a lot. But since you're related to EXO she wants to get they're attention away from you." She said.

"She gets easly jealous, so if she sees something she likes she takes it and brags about it to everyone in the school." Nayumi continued. "You should watch out (Y/n) she bullies kids at any age." Nayumi warned me.

I nodded but I'm still paralyzed by fear. This school seems kinda interesting. I think I'll try it out.

  *Dismissal Time*

"Alright kids! Your parents are here to pick you up! So did you all enjoy your first day of school?" Mrs. Ying chirped. "NE!" The students yelled in unison.

I packed up my things and went out the door as I waved goodbye to Nayumi.

I wandered around a little bit. I saw thousands of students bigger than me. I could really get lost easily. "(Y/n)! Where are you!?" I heard someone yell my name.

I tried searching the person who was calling my name but alas, these students were so big that no one could even see me. Then suddenly I felt someone pick me up and hugged me tight.

"(Y/n) I thought you were gone!" The person with big ears hugged me thighter. It was Chanyeol. Luckily he was tall. Like a tree hehe.

"Come on lets go home, ne?" I smiled. I nodded.

  *At Home*

"Welcome back (Y/n)! How was school?" Xiumin asked. "I-it w-was fine.." I lied..It wasn't fine at all. I was still scared of Sara and her minions.

"Really? Did you make any friends?" Lay asked with a cute dimple smile. "N-ne her name is Kim Nayumi." I said. "Ohh is it a boy or a girl?" Tao asked. "It better not be a boy." Chen growled.

"A-aniyo. Nayumi i-is a girl." I stuttered. "Wahh cute!" Luhan pinched my cheeks.

"Heres that ice cream we promised you." Baekhyun said as he handed me a vanilla covered chocolate ice cream. "Gomawo Oppa. " I blushed.

"You're welcome princess~" Baekhyun cooed and kissed my cheek.

School might be bad but atleast I still have my Oppa's by my side.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Instagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25