✿ Luhan Special PT. 2 ✿

Yoona's POV:

I watched as Luhan played with his members. I was the only Snsd member who came to his birthday since the others were busy lately.

Which is good, since no ones here to tease me. Maybe, I can finally tell Luhan my feelings for him, but....

I'm scared. Scared of rejection. The only thing that scares me the most. What if he doesn't have the same feelings as I do? What if he has someone already? What if he'll just think its a joke?

Ugh Yoona you have to be brave enough for him. He is manly in my opinion. I fell inlove with Luhan ever since I saw him for the first time. His brown eyes and hair, his big doe eyes, his baby face. And most of all. His kindness.

Xi Lu Han. I have fallen for you from the very beginning...

Luhan's POV:

I turned around and I saw Yoona standing alone by the tree. I do feel bad since shes all alone.

I was hoping for her to come and spend time with me. I never told anyone this but, I'm actually inlove with Yoona. The first time I met her, I thought she was pretty cute. But when I heard her sing, man, I got star struck by her lovely voice.

She's just...perfect. But we all know that people are scared of Rejection when it comes to love. Sehun was the only one who knew about my feelings for Yoona and kept saying I should confess already.

Maybe it is the right time....

Sehun's POV:

This is so awkward. I mean is this fate!?

Yoona loves Luhan, and Luhan loves Yoona. What gives!? They should just confess already. This is getting me impatient.

If hyung doesn't confess soon he's gonna start whining again and again. It annoys me as heck!

"Luhan hyung." I called him. "Ne?" He said while looking at Yoona. "Confess to her now hyung." I demanded him. "You really think so?" He asked. "Look hyung, I may be the youngest but I should know. That you should just tell her your feelings or you'll regret not telling her soon."

"But-" Luhan was about to speak but. "Who knows maybe she has the same feelings as you." I cutted him off. "....fine.....I'll do it.." Luhan said.

Go get her Luhan!

Yoona's POV:

I started to to fangirl silently. I saw Luhan walking towards me. Oh my gosh! What should I do!? Should I tell him now???

"Yoona ah." Luhan said kindly. "Y-yes." Shoot! I stuttered. "Can you come with me for a minute." He said. "S-sure thing n-no problem." I stuttered again. Luhan gently grabbed my hand and pulled me to who knows where?

I blushed. I never thought Luhan's hand would be so....soft. Ahh stop Yoona! This is so embarrassing...

As we reached our destination. Luhan started talking.

"Yoona ah." He said. "Ne, Luhan oppa?" I asked him. He took both of my hands and gently rubbed it.

Luhan' POV:

Sigh, here goes nothing Luhan.

"Yoona ah I need to tell you something." I said to her in a very serious voice. "What is it?" She asked.

"For the longest time. I fell inlove with you. The way you walk, sing, speak, look. Man everything is so perfect about you. But what I love about you the most is you. You are so confident and so beautiful whenever I see you. I get jealous when I see you hanging out with some of the EXO members. It scares me to think that you might fall for one of them." I said deeply.

"But what I'm trying to say is...I Love You...Yoona." I said. "Luhan..." Yoona said while lowering her head. "Yes?" I asked her quietly. I felt something wet in my palm. Was Yoona crying?!

"Y-yoona! Whats wrong!?" I asked clearly worried the fact that she started crying over to what I said.

Yoona's POV:

I cried. Because of Happiness. Those words. Those 3 words I've been waiting to hear in my life...

I can't believe it..

"Luhan." I whispered. "Whats wrong Yoona? Is it because of what I said. I'm sorry if I went to far.." He apologized over and over. "I'm not mad oppa." I smiled gently. "Then what?" He asked.

"I thought you would reject me. I thought you already have a girlfriend. I thought you would hate me." I said. "Why would you think of that?" Luhan said looking deeply into my teary eyes.

"Because...I also fell inlove with you Luhan." I whispered the last part.

Luhan's POV:

So thats why she was alone. She loves me? I am so Happy right now.

"Oh Yoona. I could never bring my self to hate you." I said as I wiped her tears away. "But..." Yoona was about to protest but I cutted her off. By kissing her. Her eyes went wide, but she soon relaxed.

I pulled away and said. "Never say those words Yoona. Your special to me. So please, will you be my girlfriend?" I confessed.

"I'm honored to be your girlfriend Luhan." She smiled. "Call me Oppa instead, jagiya." I winked at her which made her blush. "Haha your sooooo cuutteee." I cooed at her.

"Yah! I'm not and I am already calling you oppa." Yoona pouted. "Awww even cuter!" I squealed and pulled her into a sweet and loving embrace.

"Saranghae Jagiya." I whispered to her as I peck her forehead.

"Saranghae Oppa." Yoona said and hugged me back.

"WOOOHHHOOO GO GET SOME LUHAN!" I heard the members said. "YES FINALLY HE CONFESSED!" Sehun shouted. "That means (Y/n) has a playmate." Lay smiled. "YEAH GO GET SOME LUHAN!" Baekhyun shouted.

Best Birthday Present Ever~

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Instagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25